uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:43 PM
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions

uCoz aside from providing it's wide range of free services available to users, also provides a range of premium and paid features which allow webmasters to further expand their sites capabilities and functionality.

The purchasing of paid services is available through the Control Panel by navigating to Paid Services.

Users are able to purchase premium features either as part of a package, or as *separate services.

*How do I purchase a separate service?

Due to the recent release of the new pricing structure and service packages there have been a lot of changes in how the system now provides separate services. Separate services are now only available to be purchased on top of an existing purchased package within 24 hours of activation. After purchasing a premium package navigate to Control Panel > Paid Services and find the "Buy a separate service" button as show below:

You will then be able to choose a range of options as indicated, depending on the package purchased and whether the service is already included as part of the package.

MINIMAL
BASIC
OPTIMAL
MAXIMAL
SHOP
Remove uCoz Copyright
Remove CP Advertisement
Enable E-Shop Module
Enable PHP Usage

Keep in mind while deciding on the additional services you would like to apply to your site that these will only be available for the term of the purchased package.

I have paid for a service, I can see it in the "Paid orders" section, but the service is not active. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

Most frequently this case arises where a preexisting package is actively enabled on the website. Two packages can not be enabled on the website simultaneously and as a result the system will wait until the previous package has expired to activate your new purchase.

If you require the newly paid service to be enabled straight away, you need to cancel the previous service. You can complete this by navigating to Control Panel > Paid Services > Paid Orders > Select The Relevant Order > Cancel.

NB: When you cancel the service, the remaining funds that weren't used will be added to your account, so you will be able to use them in future. This are listed as Personal Account funds.

What is a premium account/premium user?

Premium accounts are those websites, the owners of which have paid for a service or a package of services that costs not less than $3 once. After paying for such service or a package of services, user's account (website) is considered to be premium. Premium users have some benefits. For example, premium accounts are active regardless of their attendance. So they can never be removed for inactivity.
Robots.txt file of premium websites is unblocked after paying (before the quarantine is over).
Premium users are discussed here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-9447-1

How to get a domain as a gift?

To receive a domain as a gift in the chosen zone – follow the link "Get domain as a gift” on the Main page of the Control Panel. You can do so only after paying for a premium package for 12 months or more (at once).
You will see the window with the certificate code. Use this code to purchase a domain here: http://domain.ucoz.com.
If you didn't write the code down you can have a look at it once again: Help -> Technical Support, the message with the topic "Domain as a gift”
See useful screenshots here
If you have any problems regarding the "Domain as a gift" issue, discuss them here.

I have several websites. Can I buy packages of services for all the websites at once or do I have to pay for a package at each website separately?

Yes. For now you have to pay for each website separately.

When the package of services expires, what is going to happen with additional Megabytes I have paid for to increase the disk space?

When this package or the service expires, the additional Megabytes are going to be taken away. All the entries will remain. All you have to do is either pay for this service once again or clear the disk space. Otherwise, users' activity on the website will be blocked. (They will not be able to add entries etc.)
Attachments: 7008891.png (105.2 Kb) · 3373232.png (48.1 Kb) · 5854556.png (15.9 Kb)
Administrator9386

Message # 2 | 1:43 PM
hey im new at ucoz and im intersted of buying the premium account . But i have a couple question.
1.in control panel commong settings , We are allowed to choose localuser/unet account , local user is only aviable on ucoz premium , then if I upgrade to premium , then pick Local User , Will I lost all of my members? will my members must register again ? cry
2.And There is (A domain as a gift (e.g www.yoursite.com)) , Did it means I get www.mysite.com ? (.com) ? ...... my site right now is .do.am , then if i upgraded to .com ,will i lose all of my members? and if my members access my site with www.mysite.do.am ,will they be redirect to my new site (mysite.com) ?

Thats all ,thank you ,and sorry for my bad english , Im new to ucoz smile

CoffeeCone

Message # 3 | 1:43 PM
If, for example, I had a premium account and my disk space increased, then I filled all the disk space to the brim with content. What happens when I lose my premium membership? Will the incremented space revert to the previous one before the upgrade? What will happen to my files then?
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

OrionKarath

Message # 4 | 1:43 PM
On one of my sites, I paid to become a Premium User. However, this has not carried over to any of my other sites. Is this correct?
Tommy

Message # 5 | 1:43 PM
1. No, you will not loose any members.
2. You can select a domain and again you won't loose any members.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Gembar-Gembor

Message # 6 | 1:43 PM
All disscuss here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-1945-1
Click here for read Forum Rules. You can find more in every sub-forum.
Post edited by Gembar-Gembor - Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 5:45 AM
Animorph

Message # 7 | 1:43 PM
OrionKarath, yes this is correct , a Premium package can only be bought for 1 individual site , you cannot buy 1 premium package for different sites , that is impossible
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Administrator9386

Message # 8 | 1:43 PM
Quote (Tommy)
1. No, you will not loose any members.
2. You can select a domain and again you won't loose any members.

okay ,thank you for yourhelp , and you havent answer this question tongue

"and if my members access my site with www.mysite.do.am ,will they be redirect to my new site (mysite.com) ?"

CoffeeCone

Message # 9 | 1:43 PM
So that means after the premium is over, the disk space stays the same?
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

OrionKarath

Message # 10 | 1:43 PM
Alright, thanks. Just making sure I wasn't experiencing a glitch or code error.
Sunny

Message # 11 | 1:43 PM
Administrator9386, yes, there is an option in your Control Panel -> Common Settings that will let you redirect all your members from your .do.am domain to the attached .com domain.

Please use search next time.
Premium membership is discussed here - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-9447-1
Domain as a gift - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-9373-1
Domain attachment - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Gembar-Gembor

Message # 12 | 1:43 PM
Quote (shadowslash)

It is right.

Click here for read Forum Rules. You can find more in every sub-forum.
Natashko

Message # 13 | 1:43 PM
shadowslash,
Quote (shadowslash)

It does. But if you use all the disk space you will not be able to add or edit anything. After deletion of the content, you will be able to see the available amount of the disk space only at adding new entries. (it will be updated only then)
CoffeeCone

Message # 14 | 1:44 PM
Oh, I wanted to know if the files will get capped or deleted to fit in the non-premium space but I guess I was wrong... Thanks for answering and you can lock this thread now... happy

Royaliti

Message # 15 | 9:42 PM
hi there, i would like to pay with paypal but i cant find it, it's say paypal on credit card part but after that i can't find it
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Search: