uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:43 PM
Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions

uCoz aside from providing it's wide range of free services available to users, also provides a range of premium and paid features which allow webmasters to further expand their sites capabilities and functionality.

The purchasing of paid services is available through the Control Panel by navigating to Paid Services.

Users are able to purchase premium features either as part of a package, or as *separate services.

*How do I purchase a separate service?

Due to the recent release of the new pricing structure and service packages there have been a lot of changes in how the system now provides separate services. Separate services are now only available to be purchased on top of an existing purchased package within 24 hours of activation. After purchasing a premium package navigate to Control Panel > Paid Services and find the "Buy a separate service" button as show below:

You will then be able to choose a range of options as indicated, depending on the package purchased and whether the service is already included as part of the package.

MINIMAL
BASIC
OPTIMAL
MAXIMAL
SHOP
Remove uCoz Copyright
Remove CP Advertisement
Enable E-Shop Module
Enable PHP Usage

Keep in mind while deciding on the additional services you would like to apply to your site that these will only be available for the term of the purchased package.

I have paid for a service, I can see it in the "Paid orders" section, but the service is not active. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

Most frequently this case arises where a preexisting package is actively enabled on the website. Two packages can not be enabled on the website simultaneously and as a result the system will wait until the previous package has expired to activate your new purchase.

If you require the newly paid service to be enabled straight away, you need to cancel the previous service. You can complete this by navigating to Control Panel > Paid Services > Paid Orders > Select The Relevant Order > Cancel.

NB: When you cancel the service, the remaining funds that weren't used will be added to your account, so you will be able to use them in future. This are listed as Personal Account funds.

What is a premium account/premium user?

Premium accounts are those websites, the owners of which have paid for a service or a package of services that costs not less than $3 once. After paying for such service or a package of services, user's account (website) is considered to be premium. Premium users have some benefits. For example, premium accounts are active regardless of their attendance. So they can never be removed for inactivity.
Robots.txt file of premium websites is unblocked after paying (before the quarantine is over).
Premium users are discussed here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-9447-1

How to get a domain as a gift?

To receive a domain as a gift in the chosen zone – follow the link "Get domain as a gift” on the Main page of the Control Panel. You can do so only after paying for a premium package for 12 months or more (at once).
You will see the window with the certificate code. Use this code to purchase a domain here: http://domain.ucoz.com.
If you didn't write the code down you can have a look at it once again: Help -> Technical Support, the message with the topic "Domain as a gift”
See useful screenshots here
If you have any problems regarding the "Domain as a gift" issue, discuss them here.

I have several websites. Can I buy packages of services for all the websites at once or do I have to pay for a package at each website separately?

Yes. For now you have to pay for each website separately.

When the package of services expires, what is going to happen with additional Megabytes I have paid for to increase the disk space?

When this package or the service expires, the additional Megabytes are going to be taken away. All the entries will remain. All you have to do is either pay for this service once again or clear the disk space. Otherwise, users' activity on the website will be blocked. (They will not be able to add entries etc.)
Attachments: 7008891.png (105.2 Kb) · 3373232.png (48.1 Kb) · 5854556.png (15.9 Kb)
Ed05

Message # 61 | 2:31 PM
i paid 8 mont of package today, on my paypal acount was writen
You just set up an automatic payment profile to UCOZ LTD.. Here's the information:
Amount to be paid each time: $-- USD
Billing cycle: Monthly
Payments start: Mar 30, 2016
Pay with money from: PayPal Balance

so i dont want automatic paypment to ucoz after this payment was expired cause i maybe want other package after this.
but on paypal i get notification under section
My preapproved payments
that i cant activate automatic paypent any more cause i canceled this.
does that means that i cant pay to ucoz with my paypal any more?
here is images maybe will explain bether

!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 62 | 3:56 PM
Ed05, from what I understand, you can still create and issue new payments to uCoz without a problem. smile By cancelling the existing payment you have cancelled the recurring cycle of that specific order.

Or have you specifically hit a roadblock while attempting to order a new recurring payment?

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 63 | 5:30 PM
Quote Paradox ()
Or have you specifically hit a roadblock while attempting to order a new recurring payment?
im not sure that i understand this (meaning) but i paid for service and from my paypal acount was shown exact amount of money wich was taken of. but im concerned for that notification on paypal that i cant reactivate auto pay for to ucoz
wacko

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2015-07-30, 5:31 PM
Sunny

Message # 64 | 3:09 PM
Ed05, auto payments to uCoz are managed in Control Panel at /panel/?a=sctrl I'm not sure whether they are connected to the mentioned PayPal setting. In any case you shouldn't have any problems making a new payment or a new subscription to recurring payments.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 65 | 0:00 AM
Sunny, by the link that you provided i found that link to subscription to ucoz auto payment. And i disabled subscription. I dont want to buy the same packet next time so i was afraid that auto biling will buy it bu it self biggrin
Quote Sunny ()
you shouldn't have any problems making a new payment or a new subscription to recurring payments

I think that is correct.
On paypal also was auto pay for the same packet when this expires .. I canceled it. Tnx .

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Saturday, 2015-08-01, 0:03 AM
rezo2663

Message # 66 | 5:52 PM
i buy 2.99$ minimall service , and on the site down is now this comercials ! it is usually ?
Attachments: 4539545.png (244.7 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 67 | 10:58 AM
rezo2663, yes, a bottom ad is displayed for the sites with a Minimal plan. You can completely delete the ads by buying the Basic or a bigger plan.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Goodboy

Message # 68 | 7:11 AM
Im from India I would like to buy a Paid Domain (Like-com,in,net),how to buy or payment, ihave no credit card or paypal account,any other option to pay.
Help me, i will try to help other !
Sunny

Message # 69 | 12:58 PM
Goodboy, perhaps a friend or a relative of yours could help you pay. If you still cannot use any of the available payment methods at domains.ucoz.com or your website's Control Panel (because it is possible to recharge the account of your uCoz website and then ask the Support Team to transfer them to your account at domains.ucoz.com), please remember that you can buy a domain for your website from any other domain provider. Probably some of domain providers in your country could offer suitable payment methods.
Ed05

Message # 70 | 8:56 PM
What happens when we cancel service that we already pay? Do we get our money back,i mean money what's left... Im planing to buy optimal but i have to cancel existing order -.-
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 8:57 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 71 | 9:20 PM
Ed05, not the whole paid amount will be refunded. The refunded amount depends on how long the plan is activated on your site.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 72 | 11:25 PM
bigblog, thx
Quote Ed05 ()
i mean money what's left

So, that is very good news! happy

!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 73 | 9:51 AM
Ed05, don't forget that the money will be not returned to your bank account/PayPal/whatever, but to your site's personal balance.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 74 | 5:36 PM
Is this a bug?

I already pay for next month but there's still that text. I know that the existing payment must expire and then the system will prolong it automatically but it could be writen somehow there on image attached after we make new payment.
And will i lose php option again in 24 hrs after the system automatically renew payment? surprised
Attachments: 4184346.jpg (16.3 Kb)

!
Sunny

Message # 75 | 9:26 AM
Ed05, will you please remember to post the link to your website each time you report a problem? smile Surely, I more or less have learned it by now, but still smile onlinebioskop.ucoz.net?
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paid Services & Frequently Asked Questions
Search: