uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying to UCOZ (questions about paid services, payment methods)
Paying to UCOZ
Rokiz

Message # 16 | 1:48 PM
Quote (Sunny)
and where does the problem occur? At which step?

(Tech. Support receives a lot of letters, be patient)

My problem is:

I can't pay with paypal. I would like to remove the very stupid ad banner, but I can't.(because I can't pay with paypal)

Sunny

Message # 17 | 2:16 PM
Rokiz, I understand your problem and I ask you again: why you can't pay? As far as I can see _2checkout.com has Paypal option. So please tell me where does the problem occur, at which step? And what about other methods? You could use Webmoney for example.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Rokiz

Message # 18 | 2:22 PM
Quote (Sunny)
I understand your problem and I ask you again: why you can't pay? As far as I can see _2checkout.com has Paypal option. So please tell me where does the problem occur, at which step? And what about other methods? You could use Webmoney for example.

I don't see a paypal option, that is the problem. I goto _2checkout.com(USD). and I do the steps and then it says: paying method: Credit Card. Only credit carf, no paypal otrion.

Sunny

Message # 19 | 2:28 PM
Rokiz, immediately after you have been redirected from your CP to checkout, you must see the following:

Attachments: 0048912.png (24.7 Kb)

Rokiz

Message # 20 | 2:32 PM
Quote (Sunny)
immediately after you have been redirected from your CP to checkout, you must see the following:

I don't :S

Sunny

Message # 21 | 2:38 PM
Rokiz, it's strange. Show me a screenshot.
Rokiz

Message # 22 | 2:44 PM
Quote (Sunny)
it's strange. Show me a screenshot.

yes it is,

Attachments: 3687868.png (115.9 Kb)
Post edited by Rokiz - Wednesday, 2009-05-20, 2:45 PM
Sunny

Message # 23 | 3:00 PM
Rokiz, well I don't know why it works for me and doesn't work for you... Maybe you should try to contact their support and ask about the availability of Paypal? Or try to use another payment method?
Borce_Macedon

Message # 24 | 5:58 AM
I have a big problem.... I have money in my Paypal account but if i want to pay for the banner to be disabled Paypal tells me that i have to add a bank account to my account. the problem is --> I DONT have a Bank account. Can i just send the money to one of the Administrators or something ?
Please answer me as soon as possible.
Thanks
Sunny

Message # 25 | 10:02 AM
Borce_Macedon, what about other payment methods? Try to use one of them.
Borce_Macedon

Message # 26 | 2:25 PM
Sunny, I have another account that i have money in it, its Alertpay account, but i havent saw anywhere that i can use that one as a payment. PLEASE help me, damn i cant believe this lol im begging you to give you money.
Hey can i just send the money to you or any other Admin and you disable the Banner?
I put a lot of work into my website and now its ready and looks very nice, but with the banner looks like a joke to other people ........
Armaros

Message # 27 | 2:41 PM
Quote (Borce_Macedon)
im begging you to give you money.
Life is strange sometimes. wink
Borce_Macedon

Message # 28 | 2:56 PM
Any suggestions mate ? I need to remove the banner BADLY
Sunny

Message # 29 | 3:35 PM
Borce_Macedon, no you can't send money to me or other administrator. I still suggest that you try other methods if you can't use Paypal. You can use a credit card, there are pre-paid cards that do not require a bank account. You can also try to contact Tech. Support.
Borce_Macedon

Message # 30 | 4:12 PM
Sunny, Ok I'll see what i can do about it. I'll hate to cancel the website i've put a lot of work into it and i like Ucoz very much but this payment gaved me a headache thats for sure
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying to UCOZ (questions about paid services, payment methods)
Search: