uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying to UCOZ (questions about paid services, payment methods)
Paying to UCOZ
rys3r

Message # 76 | 0:09 AM
you have to buy a premium package with e-shop module subscription fee.
Natashko

Message # 77 | 12:56 PM
Admin_BR, I have checked you website. This module works just fine http://minhasmarcas.ucoz.com/shop Is the problem still topical?
Mursa

Message # 78 | 6:06 PM
Hello.

I've been thinking about buying the "Basic" for my thog.clan.su website so i will earn +800MB disk space. The question is after i've buyed the Basic for my website. Does the 800MB of disk space be permanently. The second question is if i buy 24 Month Basic system for my website do i get the disk space x24 or just 800MB.

So im not sure is the disk space permanent if i buy or it is just month. If its just month does the files keep in the storage after the basic system expires.

Im thinking to buy around Basic ~ Advanced

Regards, Mursa
coatham

Message # 79 | 6:16 PM
Answer to Q1: No, It will expire when the package expires.

Answer to Q2: No, you will just gain the 800MB to 2 years.

Answer to Q3: It Depends if you have gone over the default quota

Need More In Depth Help About a topic post it here: Click Here
Mursa

Message # 80 | 6:26 PM
Oh okay, i dont think im going to buy the space, because it wouldn't be enough for uploading flash games to my websites. I think its not worth it to buy :(.
Natashko

Message # 81 | 3:09 PM
Mursa,
Quote (Mursa)
I've been thinking about buying the "Basic" for my thog.clan.su website so i will earn +800MB disk space. The question is after i've buyed the Basic for my website. Does the 800MB of disk space be permanently

It is permanent. So you will always have 800MB of disk space. Of course, if you use it and will not buy additional disk space, there is no way it is going to be increased. But there is also no way it reduces after the validity period of the service is over.
Quote (Mursa)
The second question is if i buy 24 Month Basic system for my website do i get the disk space x24 or just 800MB.

Two similar services can not be available at the same time. The package of services will be activated only after the validity period of disk space increasing service is over.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying to UCOZ (questions about paid services, payment methods)
Search: