uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » If you have noticed bugs or errors (in the video module)
If you have noticed bugs or errors
PSHU

Message # 61 | 10:38 PM
I used the color and url bb codes.
Sunny

Message # 62 | 3:50 PM
PSHU, I asked for an exact code. I experimented with these BB codes and had no problems.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
bodbreed

Message # 63 | 5:05 AM
Substitution of default phrases uses the fields from online games instead of video. For example if I change the default phrase for adding new entry into adding new game in online games, when you go to upload a video it says adding new game, without even changing any of the default phrases for video.
Sunny

Message # 64 | 12:30 PM
XO-Ferg, yes, I confirm the problem. It will be forwarded to the developers.
bodbreed

Message # 65 | 1:30 AM
Not sure if this has been reported already but, when I search a term that has more than 1 page of results , when you try to go to the next page it reverts you to the main page.
superman7063

Message # 66 | 1:54 AM
Yes tru and this module dont support subcategories for example you may need to make more that 10 subcategories for series tv season 1 seasone 2 etc..
Post edited by superman7063 - Sunday, 2013-10-06, 1:55 AM
Sunny

Message # 67 | 11:19 AM
XO-Ferg, provide an example please.

superman7063, the module supports subcategories, and it is possible to create more than 10 subcategories.

bodbreed

Message # 68 | 6:21 PM
Quote (Sunny)
provide an example please.

Like for example if I search the term "NBA" in the video module, it'll return more 1 page of results. So if I try to go to page 2 of the results it'll direct me to the video module's main page instead the 2nd page of results.
Sunny

Message # 69 | 12:55 PM
XO-Ferg, the problem has been forwarded to the developers.
ehhe

Message # 70 | 10:02 AM
Logout working with Chrome 29.x but not with 30.x . Click to logout refresh page but logged in already.

Sorry for bad topic.
Post edited by ehhe - Wednesday, 2013-10-09, 10:12 AM
Sunny

Message # 71 | 10:52 AM
ehhe, yes, the logout problem in the latest Chrome version is a known issue. It has been fixed and will soon be available on all servers. Thanks for informing anyway.
Mar1aN

Message # 72 | 1:11 PM
When will the problem with the page views get fixed?
11 Month have passed since the bug was found.

Raver

Message # 73 | 1:52 PM
Mar1aN, what if I tell you that this issues is currently being looked on. Can't give you a verdict about it but I assure that our technicians are doing what they can to investigate and solve the possible issues within the module.
Sunny

Message # 74 | 2:55 PM
Mar1aN, it is not a bug actually, it is how the module was originally designed. And I'll agree with Raver, we cannot give any dates at the moment.
Good

Message # 75 | 7:34 AM
Number of view in Video module does not work
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » If you have noticed bugs or errors (in the video module)
Search: