uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Confirmation Emails
ScoobAttack

Message # 61 | 2:10 AM
Quote (Dartz)
Your website is using uNet authorization or Local users authorization?
Have no clue, that's why I'm here on this forum trying to figure out what's going on with the email verification.

Quote (Dartz)
I do believe it's obvious:
Maybe it's not to some of us and that's why we are in the forums trying to ask other members that are willing to help. Not everyone is as smart as Mr. Dartz!!!
Sunny

Message # 62 | 10:20 AM
ScoobAttack, Dartz is right, you won't get notifications about uNet registrations as uNet users register at uNet and not on your website; they are added to your website database after their first logging in to your website.

As for the confirmation messages that users do not receive - they should contact their e-mail providers as some providers often treat uCoz e-mails as spam and block them.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 63 | 2:03 PM
ursuletul, did you try to use another email service, except Yahoo?
Gustavo-Sama

Message # 64 | 4:15 AM
Hey guys, I have a problem . ( second: I'm from brazil, and my english is a cheat )

I have a problem with my site. www.narutobrasil.ucoz.com

It is blocked > reason >

Ban reasonsIncorrect contact details.
You must remove all causes of account blocking
The request has been sent to Technical Support.

And, i don't know what I need do to have my site back. Someone can answer my question here. plis ?

ursuletul

Message # 65 | 8:22 AM
Sunny, it seems Yahoo has started to block newer uCoz websites.

Contact form works with gmail ! Thank you !

Maybe you should ask Yahoo to stop banning mails coming from uCoz.

Post edited by ursuletul - Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 8:25 AM
Gustavo-Sama

Message # 66 | 9:22 PM
I deleted what was asked. I had not considered the message by receiving it in Russian, a language that I do not speak. thought to be spam. but I have found and deleted. I want my site right back, need it.
Sunny

Message # 67 | 9:58 AM
Gustavo-Sama, if your website was disabled for inactivity, send a request via the following form: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=contact
khen

Message # 68 | 2:17 PM
My new site members are complaining for waiting too long (1 to 2 days) for the confirmation link in registration. Why does it took too long for them and for me also to receive confirmation link registration in our emails? What should be done to fix it? Here's the url of my website: http://www.affordablecebu.com
Post edited by khen - Friday, 2010-11-19, 2:18 PM
khen

Message # 69 | 3:27 PM
I already told my new site member regarding checking the confirmation link in the Spam/Junk folder but still no confirmation link received. This is also my problem month ago when I register myself using one of my yahoo emails but it took 1 day before I received the confirmation link. Some of my new site users are also complaining for that matter. There's a delay sickness here.
khen

Message # 70 | 6:33 PM
I did your suggestion Natashko, I created a new yahoo email account today. I used that new email in registering my site today. But the same problem happens again. I didn't receive an email confirmation link. My users are also complaining about these. They want to post ads immediately but failed because they receive no email confirmation link in their emails like mine. What can I do? ohhh no. cry Please help.
Post edited by khen - Friday, 2010-11-26, 6:33 PM
Bloodyboy450

Message # 71 | 7:04 PM
Hey khen,

It's been said a few times on this forum that Yahoo blocks the incoming mail of anything from Ucoz most of the time. I recommended you to use Gmail as your email provider.

You may also just get rid of this problem all together by making so your users don't have to confirm there account on your site.

"Control Panel > Users > Uncheck, 'Forbid activity of the users with unconfirmed e-mails' > Save"

khen

Message # 72 | 7:18 PM
thanks Bloodyboy450, that's a real problem with ucoz. Users can create lots of fake emails if that's the case. And users with yahoo emails will tend to go away.
Post edited by khen - Friday, 2010-11-26, 7:22 PM
Natashko

Message # 73 | 9:37 AM
khen, with all respect, I do not think this is the problem with uCoz, but more with Yahoo.
Valmont

Message # 74 | 2:18 PM
I've a problem with one user, he got the confirmation mail but when he click on the link it doesn't seems to work!!
Natashko

Message # 75 | 3:30 PM
Valmont, first of all, if the link is not active, copy it and paste it is the browser search.
Second of all, try another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
Finally, make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Search: