uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Confirmation Emails
Natashko

Message # 91 | 2:02 PM
PredatoR, registration form is discussed here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-52-1#200
Spanish is used as the website language. That is why default registration form appears in Spanish. The administrator didn't translate anything. It is the default uCoz form.
Madhouse

Message # 92 | 12:07 PM
We have a website on uCoz server, so there's a problem on it with E-mail Confirmation, when someone registers a nickname, there must be a Confirm E-mail with the Verification code, but there isn't any on our website, so when I even untick Forbid activity of the users with unconfirmed e-mails, it's still the same and asks for Verification code.. Can you help us to resolve that problem? Can you tell us what to do?
Natashko

Message # 93 | 12:51 PM
Madhouse, first of all, I wasn't able to check your website because it is under construction. Second of all, users will receive confirmation e-mail only if registration at your website is their registration in uNet system. If they are already uNet users, they will receive no confirmation e-mail.
Remember. The message with the confirmation link could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If the message still was not found, we suggest that you use another e-mail service, register a new e-mail and use it to sign up once again.
Ricky4028

Message # 94 | 11:16 PM
Hello guys.

Can someone pls help me. Why alots peoples who register in my site, dont get a confirmation mails after registration? And some get about after 10 hours-+, and they say then link is wrong. Help please.
Whats going are with ucoz. i remember about some years ago ucoz. will be the best constructor, right now all system going down. sad

CoffeeCone

Message # 95 | 3:17 AM
Are you sure you enabled the email verification on the settings of your uCoz website?
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Natashko

Message # 96 | 9:38 AM
Ricky4028,
Quote (Ricky4028)
Why alots peoples who register in my site, dont get a confirmation mails after registration

I suggest you inform your users in such a way:
"The message with the confirmation link could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If the message still was not found, we suggest that you use another e-mail service, register a new e-mail and use it to sign up once again. We do not recommend Yahoo."
mirhassni@brahvimedia

Message # 97 | 9:28 AM
Hellow All Ucoz Members & Members ????
I have Premiem Accout which is www.brahvimedia.com, I am facing some Problems in User Registration Email Activation

Emials are Sending in Spam Folder, I want to change that emails gone to Inbox Folder

Also I want to Customize the Activation Email Texts as my Own

Plz Help
Mir Ahmad Baloch
www.brahvimedia.com

Mir Ahmad Baloch
www.brahvimedia.com

Post edited by mirhassni@brahvimedia - Wednesday, 2011-04-06, 9:31 AM
Natashko

Message # 98 | 9:35 AM
mirhassni@brahvimedia,
Quote (mirhassni@brahvimedia)
Emials are Sending in Spam Folder, I want to change that emails gone to Inbox Folder

It has nothing to do with uCoz or the fact that you are premium user. It depends on the e-mail provider and the e-mail box settings. I suggest your users contact the support service of the e-mail provider to solve this issue.
Quote (mirhassni@brahvimedia)
Also I want to Customize the Activation Email Texts as my Own

I am afraid it is not possible.
Ahoop080

Message # 99 | 10:53 PM
Ive made 2 sites now using Ucoz. With both of them, my users werent getting confirmation emails. And no, it is not in their spam or jjunk folder. It wont even let them login even though i have it set so users with unconfirmed emails can use the site. Can someone plaese tell me whats wrong?
Davor24

Message # 100 | 11:01 PM
Ahoop080 please provide your website link...
Natashko

Message # 101 | 8:58 AM
Ahoop080, I have checked both of your website: reachseals.ucoz.com and reachscouts.ucoz.com The login problem wasn't confirmed. I suggest you advise your users-to-be that: 'The message with the confirmation link could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
If the message still was not found, we suggest that you use another e-mail service, register a new e-mail and use it to sign up once again."
Quote (Ahoop080)
It wont even let them login even though i have it set so users with unconfirmed emails can use the site.

Guests can view your website. But they need to login to become Users. They can login to a uCoz website only with their uNet account. To have that their e-mail address has to be confirmed. (They need to receive confirmation message and follow the link in it)
MTComiks

Message # 102 | 4:42 PM
hello, am interested in how to remove the confirmation e-mail.Mnogi people forget the password of emaila.Odgovorite fast! : D
Animorph

Message # 103 | 6:23 PM
MTComiks, please be more specific , maybe add a screenshot of what you exactly want to remove , thankyou
To busy building a passive income online ;)
MTComiks

Message # 104 | 9:26 PM
When you register on my site, you dont have to confrm account by e-mail
SS: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/sasasao.png/
Post edited by MTComiks - Saturday, 2011-07-30, 9:27 PM
Zevoxa

Message # 105 | 1:17 AM
MTComiks, if I am correct go to Control » Panel Main » Users » Module settings

Scroll to the bottom and un-check E-mail notification of a user about registration

Hope this fixes it! happy

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Search: