uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Confirmation Emails
Valmont

Message # 76 | 3:54 PM
it's done!! thx
Micahel

Message # 77 | 10:28 AM
How will i create a "registration form"
so that others can register at my site?
Natashko

Message # 78 | 1:56 PM
Micahel, how is it related to the topic? Registration forms are discussed here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-52-1#200
It is not possible to edit the uNet registration form, the registration form and the fields in it are the same for all websites that support uID. It is possible to change/edit the local registration form.
It is possible to change "Allowed methods of users authorization" from uNet users to Local users, by buying any package or a service that costs more than 2 dollars.
All available payment methods are in Control Panel -> $ -> Paid services. http://faq.ucoz.com/screenshots/paid_service_packages.png
2caifrumosi

Message # 79 | 10:07 PM
Your e-mail fimo.handmade@yahoo.com is not confirmed! [ Confirm e-mail ]

i resend the code by 2-3 times in 2 days and i didn `t recive anny mail from *@*ucoz.com with the code

what should i do please ?

thanck you

Animorph

Message # 80 | 0:24 AM
2caifrumosi, did you try to use another email service, besides yahoo?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
2caifrumosi

Message # 81 | 4:07 PM
no, i don`t because all my friends know that mail ...i should change mail provider because ucoz doesn `t send me the code sad ?
what `s the problem with yahoo ?

thanck you

Animorph

Message # 82 | 5:20 PM
2caifrumosi, it could be that yahoo is blocking something , you can just try a new email service just to try if it works
2caifrumosi

Message # 83 | 6:14 PM
i put another mail there for try it, but the site return a message like that "uou must use a ucos user mail" ..or some like that ..

so, now i can`t remove the yahoo mail from there to set back my own mail... @windowslive, mail with who i am registered to ucoz service

*questions: if i pay for basic 1 year+free domain(to ucoz), i will can make some name@mysite.com for example ?

thanck you

Animorph

Message # 84 | 6:19 PM
Quote (2caifrumosi)
*questions: if i pay for basic 1 year+free domain(to ucoz), i will can make some name@mysite.com for example ?

yes

2caifrumosi

Message # 85 | 6:28 PM
...and to the 1st problem ..?
Animorph

Message # 86 | 6:44 PM
2caifrumosi, sorry , answered to fast , for that problem you should wait for Natashko or another admin thy might know what is causing your problem
2caifrumosi

Message # 87 | 10:06 AM
thank you, have a good night

Added (2010-12-27, 2:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i cancel my site for made it to another acount, but now it is still unavaible for new registration "it is still in use" ...
in how time will be avaible again please ?

thanck you

Added (2010-12-27, 3:21 Am)
i payd for bijuteriilemele.com and now i register to domain.ucoz.com for "pay" with certificate because i select 12 montd+1FREE domain

now, i don `t see anny promotional number or code to pay to domain.ucoz.com ...

where can i find that information ?

thanck you

Added (2010-12-27, 4:06 Am)
i resolve all the problem, i have another: where can i add some google code in front of DNS of my site to activate a google e-mail to my site: bijuteriilemele.com ?

thanck you

Natashko

Message # 88 | 4:09 PM
2caifrumosi, first of all we do not recommend to use Yahoo e-mail provide because it blocks uCoz mail.
To change the log in e-mail go to Webtop: Settings->Profile settings->Contacts
If you want to change e-mail address on which you will receive messages from your websites, you can go to Control panel: Admin bar -> Settings->Common settings->Contact details
Quote (2caifrumosi)
*questions: if i pay for basic 1 year+free domain(to ucoz), i will can make some name@mysite.com for example
Please refer to the following forum board http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1
Quote (2caifrumosi)
where can i add some google code in front of DNS of my site to activate a google e-mail to my site: bijuteriilemele.com
Will you kindly rephrase your question for us to be able to help you and answer it. Please, specify what exactly are you interested in
2caifrumosi

Message # 89 | 9:45 PM
thank you Natashko, in finaly i use The Godfather Google to resolve my problems.

nou, i have a functional website adress with e-mail smile

thank ucoz and cy`a next year to pay another 1yeat hosting packages

PredatoR

Message # 90 | 2:08 AM
Hello , one guy translated Registration form , and can anyone of administrators and moderators explane us how ?

Check it here >> http://reyesolvidados.ucoz.es/index/3

There are no any bugs . All works fine .
So it will be good if anyone of administration team tell us how to do it.

.:[ If i helped you please pump up my Reputation and give me award :) ]:.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Confirmation Emails (Email Notification Services)
Search: