uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Registration form (modifications, change of field names)
Registration form
superbasti

Message # 1 | 4:38 AM
For websites with the uID sign-in method (uID users)

It is not possible to edit the uID registration form, the registration form and the fields in it are the same for all websites that support uID.

For websites with the local sign-in method (local users)

It is possible to change/edit the local registration form.

To change the fields of the registration form go to Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of the registration form:
There are two columns of checkboxes near each field name. The first checkbox enables/disables a field, the second checkbox makes the field required/optional.

The default field names can be changed in Control Panel -> Substitution of default phrases -> Form for registering new site users. i.e. you can change the names into any names you need.

You can edit the template code of the registration form in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> User registration form and the code of the registration page in Control Panel -> Customize Design -> User registration page.

To change the sign-in method on your website, go to Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Allowed methods of user authorization. Remember: switching to "local users” is available for premium users only (those who pay for any of paid packages for any period).

If the default registration form is not working, it is desirable to check the following:

!) JavaScript must be enabled in your browser;

!) your browser must accept cookies;

!) there can be a script conflict if you use third-party JavaScript or jQuery versions, incompatible with the uCoz jQuery version.

www.gsisconnectster.ucoz.net
Armaros

Message # 31 | 1:31 AM
Flappa, you can add rules manually.

Control Panel -> Customize Design -> Users -> User registration page.

Add text before $BODY$ tag.

Spotty-Buck

Message # 32 | 6:45 PM
Is It Possible To Add Stuff To registration Forms

Iam Trying To Add A Box To The Reg Form Which Allows The Person Registering To Tell Us Who The Referral Was

http://clickclack.ucoz.com/
Sunny

Message # 33 | 9:09 AM
Spotty-Buck, you can try to rename and use one of the existing fields (CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of the registration form)
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Hashirama

Message # 34 | 5:02 AM
Is there a way to change the " Nickname " in the register page [ Where they ask for Email, Password, and everything ] To something else?

Help Please~

Sunny

Message # 35 | 8:32 AM
Nel, that's very nice you are trying to help but you really lack knowledge for this.

Hashirama, the registration form you are now using is the uNet form, and it can't be edited. You can go to CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Allowed methods of users authorization, disable uNet users and enable local users. In this case another registration from will be used and it can be edited via CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of the registration form. You can also use both uNet and local users, more info is here - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1

KarlisLV

Message # 36 | 8:01 PM
Quote (Srdjan)
Control Panel->Users->Module settings->Disable uNet users .

When I disable uNet users it`s disable me too! angry But Im administrator! I don`t want to be disabled and register again! cry

Sunny

Message # 37 | 8:20 AM
KarlisLV, make sure local users are enabled. And use your username to log in, not e-mail.
lochy

Message # 38 | 7:15 AM
i was wondering if i could take the upload picture and avatar off my registration page and i was also wondering if i could take the paragraph off the top of it to
Sunny

Message # 39 | 8:13 AM
lochy, it depends on the type of registration form you are using. If it is uNet form then you can't modify it, if it is local form - you can (CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Fields of registration form).
Mile88

Message # 40 | 8:18 PM
How to enable using bb codes when new users is register(for Signature) ?
Armaros

Message # 41 | 11:24 PM
Control Panel -> Users -> User groups -> Users

Find: +Users
Mark: Allow BBcodes in signatures

Sera

Message # 42 | 10:40 PM
Hi, I have a couple of questions.
1. I have tried to change the questions in the New User Registration form, but don't seem to be able to get it to work. I want to add in a Facebook ID Number and Facebook Name .... I have tried a few of the things that have previously been posted in here but it doesn't seem to work.

2. We seem to have a couple of users that are having different issues while registering.
(a) One person can't even seem to register to the site at all.
(b) Another person can't log into the site, and someone else had to register them to the site.

Please if anybody can help that would be so awesome. Our website is http://destinedtokill.ucoz.com/

Sunny

Message # 43 | 9:05 AM
Sera, if I pointed to this thread I expected you to read it.

1. You now have two registration forms - uNet (at _http://destinedtokill.ucoz.com/index/3) and local (at _http://destinedtokill.ucoz.com/index/3-1). The local form has been changed as you wish. When registering, visitors can use either uNet form or switch to local form. You can also disable uNet form in CP -> Users -> Module settings -> Allowed methods of users authorization.

2. (a) Probably this person used uNet form and registered at uNet. He/she now need to log in to your website and he/she will be added to the list of users.
(b) Why can't this person log in? What error does the system give out?

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1 - this may also help.

[WR-H]-Héntáí

Message # 44 | 9:02 PM
Hi i have a question when a user want to register on my website,this is the first thing they cee: Attention! This website is a member of uNet system. We recommend that you sign up to uNet system by means of filling this registration form. It will let you not only log in to all uNet websites (there are 500000 such websites, you can recognize them by the icon in the login form) but also to get a number of other capabilities.

How do i remove it or edit this into my own text please help
Unique

Message # 45 | 9:22 PM
[WR-H]-Héntáí, you can`t change/delete this.But you can change in design registration link to yoursite.ucoz.com/index/3-1 . Then you don`t have this text.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Registration form (modifications, change of field names)
Search: