• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Get new free domain (Please tell me ..)
Get new free domain
Vicky011

Message # 1 | 7:45 AM
Hello ucoz ..
I am owning a free domain .do.am and now I want it to change to some other domain .. Please tell me if it is possible to change the doamin. that is too be free..
And yes I have one problem my website works on my system but don't know why t doesn't opens in any other system.
What coud be the problem..?/
Please tell me... and yes please suggest another free domain. iwant to tranfer my domain to new domain..

Thank You
Vicky011
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 9:08 AM
Vicky011, You can't change your domain without paying.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:25 AM
Quote (Vicky011)
I am owning a free domain .do.am and now I want it to change to some other domain ..

It is not possible to change one uCoz default domain into another unless you register a new website. You can attach a custom domain to your website. Most of them are paid, but there are also some free domain services, like .co.cc or .tk
Please see the following thread for more info: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1

Quote (Vicky011)
And yes I have one problem my website works on my system but don't know why t doesn't opens in any other system

Do you mean that you can access the website from your PC only? Please provide your website address.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vicky011

Message # 4 | 11:32 AM
Quote (Sunny)
Do you mean that you can access the website from your PC only? Please provide your website address.

www.hacktech.do.am
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:44 PM
Vicky011, the website loads fine. If it is still inaccessible from some computers, please run a tracert from one of those systems (guide: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ) and post the result.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Get new free domain (Please tell me ..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: