uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
Moderator Options
Admin0861

Message # 76 | 5:06 PM
i have already do it
Animorph

Message # 77 | 5:55 PM
Admin0861, you need to uncheck

Use control functions (marked in red) only in forums where a user is the moderator

then it will work smile

now moderator options are discussed here , please continue there
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-979-1

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 78 | 8:49 AM
Admin0861, go to CP->Users->User groups->Set permission for all groups->Forum->disable this option "Use control functions (marked in red) only in forums where a user is the moderator " for admins and moderators->Save
Drafun

Message # 79 | 7:46 PM
the moderator options aren't visible for my moderators, yet one of my administrators (his usergroup is a new one I create) is able to view the mod options.

:S? i checked the mod user settings a billion times yet the options still don't appear. help

Post edited by Drafun - Sunday, 2011-03-27, 7:49 PM
Animorph

Message # 80 | 8:03 PM
Drafun, you first need to make a moderator a mod of a board by going to CP ---> Forum ---> Management of forums and sections ---> Edit board you want ---> Forum moderators ---> make him a moderator
Drafun

Message # 81 | 9:01 PM
Is there such thing as a global moderator?
Post edited by Drafun - Sunday, 2011-03-27, 9:17 PM
Animorph

Message # 82 | 11:44 PM
Drafun, yes you need to edit the users their permission

go to CP --> Users ---> User groups ---> Moderator or a new group ---> Edit group properties or permissions ---> Forum ---> uncheck this line:
Use control functions (marked in red) only in forums where a user is the moderator

Drafun

Message # 83 | 3:39 AM
aight thanks you're awesome. quickquestion: why am I in the checked usergroup o.O?
Animorph

Message # 84 | 6:33 AM
Drafun, bacause your active in this forum , after reaching and amount of posts you will be moved to checked automaticly
evendo

Message # 85 | 5:35 PM
I'm so sorry for disturbing... but... please help!
Today I've merge 2 thread with pre-backup it, and an error made me crazy...
I had 2 threads with different posting day and their replies is posted in different days too. After merging a thread with day 27 to a thread with day 28, all the content before the time of thread begin with the post in day 28... disappeared. It's a very very big disaster to me now.
So I don't know is it an error or not 'cause I knew the posts of old thread will be added at the end of the new one (and the note of merging function also said that too).
Now I want to take back all the posts I posted.
Please help! T_T
Sunny

Message # 86 | 12:44 PM
evendo, if you merge an older thread with a newer thread, the older posts get a newer date. This is how the system works. You should do vice verse - merge a newer thread with an older one.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
evendo

Message # 87 | 7:43 PM
Quote (Sunny)
evendo, if you merge an older thread with a newer thread, the older posts get a newer date. This is how the system works. You should do vice verse - merge a newer thread with an older one.

Yeah, now I can see the old post. Take me sometime to re-order the stuff (by reposting ^^).

P/S: I guess a re-arrange function is helpful. Wish you can develop it in future so I won't delete and repost all the things to keep them neat and in right order anymore...
Love!!!
Wolverine

Message # 88 | 12:47 PM
How to add Forum titles to users? and how to remove password for a private forum?
Post edited by Wolverine - Wednesday, 2012-06-27, 12:58 PM
Sunny

Message # 89 | 1:48 PM
Quote (Wolverine)
How to add Forum titles to users?

Go to a user's profile and click the star icon:

Quote (Wolverine)
how to remove password for a private forum?

Go to Control Panel -> Forum -> Forum and section management -> Edit the forum you need and remove the password from the "Password" field.
Attachments: 5996500.png (17.9 Kb)

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Expert1510

Message # 90 | 10:54 PM
is there any way you can let mods have access to the control panel and not just the admin?
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Forum » Moderator Options (Move, close, remove, sticky, merge, split thread ...)
Search: