uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Everything about Custom fields goes here (how to enable and add to the template)
Everything about Custom fields goes here
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:13 PM
Custom fields may be enabled in the following modules:

Site News
Site Catalog
Ad Board
Blog
Photo Albums
Online games
5 Custom fields
5 Custom fields
5 Custom fields
5 Custom fields
5 Custom fields
5 Custom fields

Custom fields may be enabled in Control panel->any of the mentioned above modules->Module settings->Fields of a new entry form

Custom field is enabled, when the first box(not mandatory field) or both boxes (mandatory field) are checked. Do not forget to click Save at the bottom of the page.

Both standard and custom fields of a new entry form may be re-named. It can be done via Substitution of default phrases.

To embed the enabled custom filed into the templates of Page with entry full text and its comments or Entry adding/editing page, use this code:
$OTHER1$

Note: Custom fields as well as the code have numeration. It means that if Custom field 1 is enabled, its code is going to be $OTHER1$. And if Custom field 2 - $OTHER2$ etc
Davor24

Message # 31 | 12:16 PM
Since it has past 4 year from introduction off custom field for almost all modules is there any chance they will become available for publisher in near future? smile
Ed05

Message # 32 | 1:47 PM
We need custom fields in load module and there is zero custom fields, can it be done in the near future?

smile

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-10-27, 7:27 PM
helte26

Message # 33 | 4:35 PM
im curios for what porpose the custom field thanks?
karencho

Message # 34 | 11:43 AM
Hello is there possible to increase symbol limit of website field and email field in Publisher module ? and can it be a link ..like in movies portals Actors : Name ,Name - but will be clickable like tags so system will found every published entry where is that name? thanks
Sunny

Message # 35 | 3:55 PM
karencho, unfortunately no, the limit cannot be increased.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
karencho

Message # 36 | 4:01 PM
and what about to do linkable (searchable) custom fields in Board module? thats possible?
Sunny

Message # 37 | 3:14 PM
karencho, please describe in more detail what you mean. Or show an example.
karencho

Message # 38 | 7:33 PM
http://moviewatcher.to/daddys-home-2015-297.html

here is an example ,look at the "stars" label that is possible to do on ucoz?
Sunny

Message # 39 | 11:08 AM
karencho, you could use tags for this purpose.
karthsri02cuteheart

Message # 40 | 11:14 AM
fields have more new entry form, at a main page everything has a two check boxes but you can't add more custom fields .
if you get fields are disabled then your subscription code is invalid r mismatch.so you have to work with more concentrate.
Cyberdasm

Message # 41 | 11:16 AM
Quote karthsri02cuteheart ()
if you get fields are disabled then your subscription code is invalid r mismatch.so you have to work with more concentrate.

What do you mean?

1F4BF3B
karencho

Message # 42 | 11:34 AM
but tags will display all the tags of article and i need only "actors"
Cyberdasm

Message # 43 | 11:38 AM
Sunny, is it possible to use conditional operators in tags?
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 44 | 4:04 PM
Cyberdasm, if you mean HTML tags, then yes, it is possible.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
karencho

Message # 45 | 9:33 AM
what do you mean in "conditional operators"? can i use it to have a same effect like in http://moviewatcher.to/daddys-home-2015-297.html to have "actors" label?
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Everything about Custom fields goes here (how to enable and add to the template)
Search: