• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Every saturday s57 gone down
Every saturday s57 gone down
ehhe

Message # 1 | 6:28 AM
Space not working on my laptop. So sorry for this. It is a possible ddos attack. Not for 48 hours. always....Give my money back.
Post edited by Paradox - Saturday, 2013-12-14, 7:02 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:00 AM
ehhe, cussing is not going to solve your problem in the slightest. Surprisingly it comes across slightly offensive and doesn't improve the situation from either side.

If a site is down for longer than 48hrs, we have recently introduced a new programme were users can opt for a rebate of a months premium package extension. You can apply for this as long as your situation meets the required criteria. You can check it out here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-17857-1

I have fixed your spacing for you and removed the cussing from your thread title. I respect your situation, and I can understand you're irritated by the server outages, however, please understand, although we're constantly working to improve the security and up time of our server with full efforts there are going to be times when a DDoS is large enough to take the server down for periods of time. The good news though - our technicians are resolving these immediate issues as we speak. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
ehhe

Message # 3 | 7:23 AM
Compensationforpremiumusers...cool.i'mapremiumformonthsagoandthesemontss57uptimemax80/70%.Abnormaly.
invisibleguy

Message # 4 | 9:06 AM
please ucoz team you need to do something about s57, in fact it is affecting my business. I am a premium member and i am on the website www.hitzgh.com . my website was ranked between 90-100(alexa.com ranking) last month and beyond but since this server issue started i have being dropped to between 290 - 300 (alexa.com ranking) . Please do samething about it angry angry angry
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 9:39 AM
invisibleguy, we are working on it. We have no control over DDoS attacks. Please remain patient while our technicians work to restore access to the server.
Venkat

Message # 6 | 9:48 AM
http://legendsinmusic.ucoz.com/ again not working.....

Added (2013-12-14, 3:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
cry keep on downloading... its shows to us...very careless and no Prevention works from UCOZ.

more than 2 years its happening..... now a days its frequently started, what are all the actions taken for this.... angry

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 10:01 AM
Venkat, uCoz have a series of preventative measures against DDoS attacks and are constantly upgrading our security and defensive measures against such attacks. In fact, our servers are only ever taken down by larger DDoS such as the one we are experiencing now. There are a high number of DDoS our users are not effected by and do not even realise occur due to the preventative measures we already have in place. If you are a premium user you may be interested to check out this thread here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-17857-1
ehhe

Message # 8 | 10:18 AM
"one month extra, for free, " Wow. You serious ?! 5$ free for 80% uptime? Respekt. "will be processed within 72 hours." 72 hours?!!!!?!!!!
Post edited by ehhe - Saturday, 2013-12-14, 10:27 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 2:03 PM
ehhe, we're certainly serious. And this is not a one off offer, each time your site is unavailable for at least 48hrs you will be able to apply for the rebate.

yce4857, your comments have been forwarded.

djmario

Message # 10 | 2:46 PM
Hello!
...............................................................................................
10 hours S57 is offline?..so long the server is still thing
why not do something with S57 which is so often attacked??
even can not do anything?to stop these attacks.
please solve the problem as quickly as as so is not beautiful that at 5 4 2 days as the server, to be offline and two days each.

Thanks a good year !!
bodbreed

Message # 11 | 4:18 PM
Is there any possibilty of changing s57's ip or relocating every website on it to another server?
invisibleguy

Message # 12 | 9:23 PM
XO-Ferg, if that is possible i will move from server 57
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 2:26 AM
XO-Ferg, unfortunately we can't mass transfer all the sites to other servers, nor is it in our procedure to transfer sites in this situation. If we do that the problem will only stay the say either way. These people aren't attacking the server, they're attacking a series of sites, or a specific site on the server. Our technicians are working on improving our preventative measures against these attacks.

djmario, our technicians are working to put in place preventative measures against these attacks, we already have a number in place which is why most DDoS on servers go unnoticed by our users. Only larger DDoS affect the servers.

Everyone, please continue in this thread from now on: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13752-1

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Every saturday s57 gone down
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: