uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Widgets
Sunny

Message # 46 | 3:28 PM
leohbep, it looks like this is your login - BepFanClub.com.ar
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ridhorvk

Message # 47 | 4:16 PM
Umm...

there any Widget for Event Calendar? when I click a date, I can input event on that Day without Login any site. Please help. thank's

Sunny

Message # 48 | 9:07 AM
ridhorvk, explore Gadgets, there must be smth like this.
Bengaltiger

Message # 49 | 8:58 PM
hi Ucoz
i want to know...In the left side of ucoz.com's main page , we can see that they are showing some websites in a attractive way. i want to put that type of thing (sorry, i don't know the name) in my website too...is it possible?
For more clarification: Image
Sunny

Message # 50 | 2:50 PM
Bengaltiger, that's a javascript code. If you have knowledge you can do smth like this, but I can't help you.
Bengaltiger

Message # 51 | 5:26 PM
thank u for replying sunny....:)

Added (2009-12-14, 11:26 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, Anyways can u tell me what do u call that thing??? tongue

smladenoff

Message # 52 | 7:38 AM
Quote (Armaros)
Could you be more specific? Music List?

I think this is about the "Music Player With Playlist" (lol)

Quote (Anglhz2435)
Hi there. i got a music list with alot of songs. but when i want to add more songs i need to do it all from beginning :S and thats kinda tuff lal. is there a way to jsut add a song ?? without needed to make all songs again

When you go to 'config' of that widget there is a dropdown menu which by default says "Change content". Well, change it to "Paste *whatever*" or "Add content", don't remember exactly, but it'll help you for sure ;]

P.S. Even when I hate the "bragging"-part, I would really appreciate if you increase my reputation, if I helped of course. Thanks in advance.

Tommy

Message # 53 | 7:44 AM
smladenoff, Do you even look at the dates?
Don't answer for a question that's 7 months old.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
smladenoff

Message # 54 | 10:48 PM
Tommy, no I don't. Of course I am! And you increased post-count +1. Happy?

So, str8 to the point: From yesterday I don't get my widgets working: Falling Snow, ICQ and Skype Status. I get error: ')' needed "row: blah-blah / char: blah-blah" (you don't need the actual digits, right?), so I want to know if there is something wrong with your system or with tynt.com (I have a 'copyright-copypaste-script' from that site), but the day before yesterday everything was working extremely fine and I didn't changed anything since.
If you can help me with the info I provided - cool; if not - ask me for additional info on the matter you're interested in.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, S. Mladenoff

Sunny

Message # 55 | 9:10 AM
smladenoff, did you try to re-add them? And does it happen in all browsers?
NeonSoldierX

Message # 56 | 5:15 PM
Snow fall widget is not working for me either, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right.
Borce_Macedon

Message # 57 | 7:44 PM
Snowfall also not working on my site either, it worked before for 4-5 days and now the snow its gone, and its not summer yet tongue
Sunny

Message # 58 | 9:16 AM
NeonSoldierX, Borce_Macedon, will be fixed, thanks for reporting.
NeonSoldierX

Message # 59 | 1:48 PM
Sunny, Your Welcome!
Notify Us Please.
smladenoff

Message # 60 | 7:09 PM
Yes, Sunny, I just did for second time; actually a change in the Guestbook doesn't appear as well; no biggie though, I can fix it. Re-adding doesn't work sad And yes, all browsers: Firefox, IE, GoogleChrome and Safari (yes, I tested 'em all smile ). It's not working, the ICQ status, the Skype status and the FallingSnow.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Additional Features » Widgets (where to find, how to use)
Search: