My site is down
Random260

Message # 1 | 2:39 PM
Please get my site back up
Random260.ucoz.com
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:53 PM
Random260, could you please provide a tracert result for this. As far as I'm aware the servers working in standard mode. Tracert results would help out greatly! biggrin
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Xayaan

Message # 3 | 2:55 PM
Random260, Your Website Is Online And Fully-Functional.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Random260

Message # 4 | 3:06 PM
Dont think its on try going in ,, mine says request time out
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 3:26 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Random260, could you please provide a tracert result for this.

This will assist in the analysis of problems. smile

Random260

Message # 6 | 3:34 PM
I did cmd thing and all it says it my ip and then it says request time out meaning taking too long to load
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 3:35 PM
Random260, could you screenshot or copy and paste these results to the forums please? smile They show the network path taken to get to your site in short. Depending where it times out can indicate whether the problem is at our end or the providers, or alternatively an internal firewall setting on your computer. wink
Random260

Message # 8 | 4:20 PM
I cant.. not on web cant you find another way. Like reboot my web
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 1:42 AM
Random260, we don't know where the problem is arising from at the moment. If you would like you can PM me the results? smile Your provider may be blocking the server or alternatively it could be a local machine problem. Have you yet tried accessing your website on a friends computer or on another network?
Random260

Message # 10 | 3:42 AM
someone check if they can get in my web
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 11 | 4:41 AM
Random260, we can't help you unless you help us. Without the tracert results I can't see what the problem with your site is. I can open and navigate your site perfectly fine - whatever problem you are experiencing it is originating at your end, not ours. smile wink

Aditionally, is your current provider iiNet?

Random260

Message # 12 | 6:37 AM
Yes
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 7:55 AM
Random260, unfortunately I cannot confirm the cause of the problems you are experiencing without a tracert however it seems they are under similar circumstance as another current support inquiry.

From what I can determine your provider - iiNet - is blocking Server 57 at the current moment. We will send a request on our behalf and that of our users to the provider for the server to be unblocked, and investigate into as to why the server had been blocked in the first place. This process generally takes a maximum of 1-2 weeks however can take longer depending on the provider. We will work with best efforts to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Additonally, to speed this process along you can contact your provider regarding this issue by ringing through to the technical support service.

Random260

Message # 14 | 6:26 AM
Been 2 weeks already please could you move my website to a different server....
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 15 | 8:44 AM
Random260, unfortunately it's not possible for us to transfer your site to a new server at the current moment. In the meantime you have been/are able to use proxy/VPN services to access your site.

As to the situation surrounding the blocking of the server by the provider iiNet. At the current moment we are awaiting corresponding action from iiNet regarding this matter. We have sent an official request and are doing everything possible to speed this process along. Additionally we advise iiNet customers to contact the iiNet Technical Support service and lodge a request for the server to be unblocked - if possible, the latest we have heard is that it may be handled by another department within the provider that technical support are non-associate of.

Overall the original time-frame may be extended upon that of which we have originally anticipated. We are working with full efforts to resolve this issue as soon as possible. wink

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site is down
Search: