uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site is down
My site is down
Random260

Message # 16 | 0:54 AM
Please i need my site!!!!! Please restore a backup so i can make another free site and back it up. Seriously i don't want to make a new site...
Xayaan

Message # 17 | 5:38 AM
Your website is online and fully-functional. Could it be that you are using Comcast or Iinet Service Provider ?
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 18 | 6:45 AM
Random260, please provide a site URL. Additionally if your site is still unavailable please provide tracert results. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Random260

Message # 19 | 8:00 AM
i am using iinet. Please give me a backup and move it to another server.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 20 | 8:31 AM
Random260, was my reply invisible? We can't help you if you don't help us a little bit in return. Please provide tracert results to begin with - I realise your URL is seen in the first post. Secondly, contact iiNet yourself if it is of such importance that access to your site is restored, we have no control over the actions of your provider. We have sent numerous requests for this issue to be resolved and none have been replied to as far as I am aware. It is unfortunately a problem associate with the provider, and not ourselves as a service.
Random260

Message # 21 | 9:07 AM
I dont see whats so hard in just backing up site and restoring.
Xayaan

Message # 22 | 2:48 PM
Random260, Please follow the instructions given by Paradox. Start by providing us a tracert result.

Tutorial for making a traceroute command : http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1#9805.

After you provide us with the tracert result, we can then consider other options. The problem may no longer be caused by the provider as we have not heard back from other users.

Regards.

Random260

Message # 23 | 10:38 AM
I sent paradox the tracert please reply
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 24 | 11:53 AM
Random260, now that I have confirmation relative to your case from the tracert, yes, it is your provider. I've chased up the team member who was responsible for contact iiNet, and will also make tech aware of your situation so that they may look at their possible options.

At the moment all we can do is wait at our end. The server block is not something we can remove, nor in any form have control over. This problem is iiNet's problem unfortunately and we are considerably restricted in our actions. If the provider has a support forum I'd advise you create a thread there as well to speed this process along. wink

Random260

Message # 25 | 2:31 PM
So you cant backup and upload to a different server?
Xayaan

Message # 26 | 2:55 PM
Random260, You can backup your website using control panel on specific timings/occasions. And Upload the backup file to a new website.
Random260

Message # 27 | 2:24 AM
I tried to backup with contonol panel with random60.ucoz.com then i went to my second website control panel so i can restore but it wasn't there it was only there oin my first
Xayaan

Message # 28 | 5:28 AM
Random260, Back it up and download the file from the first website and upload it into the new website.
Random260

Message # 29 | 6:08 AM
ok i saved my backup on desktop what i do now?

Added (2013-04-22, 0:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i cant restore feature isn't avalialbe

Xayaan

Message # 30 | 6:28 AM
Random260, After Backup , Contact Technical Support Via Control Panel. To restore data from the back up copy.

Refer this thread for more about backups -> http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-3046-1#13102

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site is down
Search: