Archive - read only
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Bugs after the update
Sunny

Message # 1 | 9:30 AM
The main stage of update has been finished but there are still some bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.
Please, post all your bugs here and don't create a lot of separate threads. Thank you

How do I log in to a website

Due to the general authorization (uID) you can now log in to all uCoz websites by means of one single profile.
Some nuances:
1) If you don't want to re-register, enter your previous login and password. You are on a website. (If you can't login to your website as an administrator try to use your CP password).

2) To log in by means of a new form - (uNet) - your confirmed e-mail and password are used.
You'll have as many uNet accounts as you have your registered accounts with unique confirmed e-mails.
If your e-mail is not confirmed - the new login form won't work.
If you used one and the same e-mail for all your websites, the system has automatically chosen one of Control Panel passwords and has created an account (uID). You can find out the current password by means of the "Lost password" feature: http://unet.com/remind/
You should also delete cookies and cache files.

More info - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5729-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
DanielLemon

Message # 91 | 3:23 PM
Hello dear uCoz, there are one big problem, when I use Visual HTML editor, and use HTML function, I save my changes, there apears a text, and it's says "Maximum template length 70 000", I just inserted hyperlink. cry
Sunny

Message # 92 | 4:02 PM
itseeker, it happens from time to time due to the fixing of bugs. Be patient, everything will soon be fine.

ohfuraha, I am afraid I don't understand about what icon you are talking. Please, describe your problem better.

itseeker, what does the system say? If your users have uNet account ask them to log in using their e-mail as a username.

Navigator, if you have installed Builder edit Site Friends by means of it.

jackass, tried to restore the template?

DanielLemon, don't use Visual Editor, it adds unnecessary characters.

DanielLemon

Message # 93 | 7:13 PM
Sunny, okey, but it will be fixed later ? cool
defaultNick4140

Message # 94 | 11:09 PM
Quite A bit seems to be wrong with mine. Not all of them are huge, but my site went from great to bad. For the first thing, My site menu text is underlined and that couldn't look worse. (Now there's no bar underneath the menu for me to fix that) Now, I can't log into my site at all. I'm stuck being a guest. How do I fix that? Please tell me... Now I cant do much with my site, all I can do is the things in the control panel. Another thing is that it some users are complaining about the uNet feature. And to be honest, I don't think it's all that great either. Is there ANY possible way you could only undo the updates to my site. It was the best site in the world for me thanks to you but now I'm not too sure I still think that. cry
Post edited by defaultNick4140 - Monday, 2009-04-06, 11:12 PM
Armaros

Message # 95 | 0:51 AM
Quote (defaultNick4140)
My site menu text is underlined and that couldn't look worse.
You must build it properly: http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1

Quote (defaultNick4140)
Now, I can't log into my site at all. I'm stuck being a guest. How do I fix that
What's the problem? If password, try to use control panels password.

Quote (defaultNick4140)
Another thing is that it some users are complaining about the uNet feature. And to be honest, I don't think it's all that great either.
You can disable it: CP -> Users -> Module Settings -> Allowed methods of users authorization.

Quote (defaultNick4140)
Is there ANY possible way you could only undo the updates to my site.
No.

Quote (defaultNick4140)
It was the best site in the world for me thanks to you but now I'm not too sure I still think that.
I understand you're confused & lost, that's why we are here. Do not hesitate to ask help. smile
jackass

Message # 96 | 9:15 AM
Quote (Sunny)
jackass, tried to restore the template?

It is restored many times, I just now notice it.
One new site what was just opened , is the same problem, but hi is using different design, for GTA IV
Navigator

Message # 97 | 10:35 AM
Erm - where to install that Builder? biggrin And why the hell you should make that and complex things? dry nwm..
Bengaltiger

Message # 98 | 10:40 AM
i hav sum probz wid site menu..n even i cant edit my site...hav u guys finished ur updating works or still goin??
Sunny

Message # 99 | 11:04 AM
Navigator, you can do this without Builder in CP -> Customize Design -> the first or the second container.

Bengaltiger, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1 And what exactly you can't edit?

1nfrn0

Message # 100 | 7:55 PM
Sunny, i cant add a block via "Builder", i even restored the default template

Good grief!! I am sorry sunny...didn't do it properly!!

Making people insane is my game....
Post edited by 1nfrn0 - Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 8:26 PM
Bengaltiger

Message # 101 | 7:56 PM
yah its different way now..thanx 4 dat
n now am showin abt edit wat i cant..when i went to customize design ..tryin to edit on site page n others page..den its not working lyk b4..it showin lyk dis>

so suggest me wat i hav to do now.. cry
1nfrn0

Message # 102 | 8:28 PM
First restore the default template...then use the "Builder" option located at the top of the admin bar.

Making people insane is my game....
Armaros

Message # 103 | 8:45 PM
Third, read this: http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-3739-1
Bengaltiger, last warning from my side. Not first time with images.
Bengaltiger

Message # 104 | 9:29 PM
1nfrn0,
ok first i restore de default template...den i went to template builder...den i chose a design n i preesed on 'create templates'...but after dat when i went to customize design it showz da same prob...didnt see any change..thanx 4 try to help me anyway.. biggrin

Armaros,
luk dude...am followin ur warnin..n i already followed ur first warnin dat u giv..but dis is another kind of prob..it doesnt match wid da previous1...sry to say u cant say dat its ur warnin..u r juz showin ur power ...dats not fair...

Armaros

Message # 105 | 11:27 PM
Quote (Bengaltiger)
luk dude...am followin ur warnin..n i already followed ur first warnin dat u giv..but dis is another kind of prob..it doesnt match wid da previous1...sry to say u cant say dat its ur warnin..u r juz showin ur power ...dats not fair...
Read my avatar closer. And now, why you think you will be an exception only because you think - you are the only one who have a problem? You are not only one & you will be treated in the same way as others. You aren't an exception & you aren't allowed to break rules only because you have a problem. Provide url instead of full size image. I'm completely fair.
uCoz Community » Archives » Archive » Bugs after the update
Search: