Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz copyright (MyCorp) (How to remove,change it. $POWERED_BY$ code)
uCoz copyright (MyCorp)
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:38 PM
1. Is it possible to remove the uCoz copyright from the website?

Of course, it is possible. Removal of the uCoz copyright is a paid service and it costs $4.99/month. To remove it:

1. Go to your website Control Panel -> Top bar -> $ Paid services -> Paid services-> Buy a separate service.

2. Select the period for which you want to remove the uCoz copyright.

3. Click "Pay for services" and follow further system instructions.

Please note that you can pay for the removal of the copyright within a package of services. In this case the copyright removal will cost less and you will get a number of additional features.

P.S. Hiding of the copyright is a serious violation of uCoz Terms of Use that leads to permanent blocking of your website!

Is it possible to change the appearance of the uCoz copyright?

Yes, it is possible. To do so go to Control Panel -> uCoz banner and copyright adjustment -> Appearance of uCoz copyright:

Select and click "Save"

How can I replace "MyCorp" with custom data?

Please see this video tutorial:

I see the message in Control Panel -> Customize design: "The template doesn't contain the required code $POWERED_BY$ ". What does it mean? What should I do?

It means that the required code $POWERED_BY$ , which is responsible for outputting of the uCoz copyright has been removed from the template of your website. You need to restore this code. Otherwise your website will be blocked.

To do so go to Control Panel -> Design -> Design management (templates) -> find the necessary template and click "Restore default template" or embed this code into the template manually.
Attachments: 3085450.png (74.6 Kb)
jackass

Message # 2 | 12:38 PM
If I put my site on file manager, ok not all site, just few page's, do I need to put the code $POWERED_BY$ too?
I guess it's better then create it in page editor, because then it's possible to make a costume link name smile
IoCiScommetto

Message # 3 | 12:38 PM
Can i modify the text "Copyright MyCorp 2010 - Site created in uCoz system"?

And writing my site name instead of MyCorp?

The text would become: "Copyright Scommesse Sicure 2010 - Site created in uCoz system

I don't want to violate the ucoz rules, sorry if is a stupid question, i don't want to risk the account sospension.

Thank you!

My site about betting: http://scommesse.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:38 PM
Quote (jackass)
If I put my site on file manager, ok not all site, just few page's, do I need to put the code $POWERED_BY$ too?

No. uCoz copyright is obligatory on dynamic pages of modules.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Rodrigo

Message # 5 | 12:38 PM
I think yes!

Copyrights are more down about ucoz, like this page works on ucoz tecnology and there green bar on top are ucoz.

Now about to change the copyrights

It quite easy.

Go to the blue adim bar on top.

Then go to builder.

then activate builder.

then you can goo to the bottom and click the letter and change it then go the builder again and click save changes.

hope you understand tongue

jackass

Message # 6 | 12:38 PM
I just try it, and on pages don't work any code like $POWERED_BY$ or other...
Then I can use it only for my content...
IoCiScommetto

Message # 7 | 12:38 PM
Thank You!

I Know how can i modify the text, my problem was if i'm allowed to do that or not..

My site about betting: http://scommesse.ucoz.com
SluDm

Message # 8 | 12:38 PM
Can I hide original $POWERED_BY$ and write it at my own language?
Is that against rules?
Unique

Message # 9 | 12:38 PM
No,you can pay to had more to hinder this and then you can write if you want it in your language.
Natashko

Message # 10 | 12:38 PM
IoCiScommetto, yes! you are allowed to replace MyCorp. See this http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/0-0-31
Dartz

Message # 11 | 12:39 PM
SluDm, it's not allowed to hide code.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
alexeugeniu

Message # 12 | 12:39 PM
May change Copyright MyCorp © 2009 the website and you can tell me how and if there are any Conditions imposed by UcoZ to modify rights
NTP

Message # 13 | 12:39 PM
you could do builder and write what you want for mycorp.
or you can go here Faq.ucoz.com

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Post edited by NTP - Saturday, 2009-11-28, 5:17 PM
alexeugeniu

Message # 14 | 12:39 PM
It can put the site name or must be specified "UcoZ" ?
NTP

Message # 15 | 12:39 PM
you can use your own domain, the only thing that has to be kept down there is the "powered by uCoz" the rest you can change. like you could say ligadeseara.ucoz.com (year of creation) to 2009. or anything
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » uCoz copyright (MyCorp) (How to remove,change it. $POWERED_BY$ code)
Search: