uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Bugs and Errors
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:14 PM
Here you can post any bugs, errors, mistakes, misprints etc. that you will see in E-shop module.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
arpeggio

Message # 2 | 2:44 PM
Hello!

Congratulations for the e-shop module and for letting people try it.

Found this errors (I think are errors!):
.If you have a link outside the e-shop module to the page where you have the product for sell and you add it to the cart, the product will be added. But if you leave again the e-shop module to another module, when you comeback the product that you added will be with 0 quantity. This error don't happen if you always inside the e-shop module.

.When you submiting the order appears the message "Payments for electronic items are made by means of electronic payment.". Well, all items i've added are tangible products!

2 sugestions:
.If you have a file catalog, you'll have a search engine associated to the file catalog categories that will find files by kewyword. The e-shop file should have also a search engine like the one the file catalog has (or even powerfull). This is most needed if you have many many products to sell.

.If you buying online, I guess it would be more useful to force peolple to give the e-mail address than the phone number (and why the international code? If you buying outside your country you'll put the code!).

Best Regards,
@rpeggio

Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:32 AM
arpeggio, as for bugs - provide website url.

As for suggestions - thanks, the module is still being developed therefore new features are being constantly added.

a2z

Message # 4 | 12:21 PM
I see that we are not able to add any new item to the category we have created.

After creating a category i went to adding goods to the category in the following link-----> Main » E-shop » Adding goods

After adding all the required filed i clicked the ADD button, but the system has not added anything to the category.
The module still shows zero goods:(

Added (2009-10-22, 4:52 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Sunny)
I see that we are not able to add any new item to the category we have created.

After creating a category i went to adding goods to the category in the following link-----> Main » E-shop » Adding goods

After adding all the required filed i clicked the ADD button, but the system has not added anything to the category.
The module still shows zero goods:(

It is working now.....

Added (2009-10-22, 5:03 Am)
Can we have Paypal also integrated as one of the payment methods for eShop??

Added (2009-10-22, 6:21 Am)
Recount function is not working on the Your Order Form.

after updating the quantity and when we click on the recount button the price does not multiply in IE 8. can this be fixed?

---- Life Is Beautiful
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:08 PM
Quote (a2z)
after updating the quantity and when we click on the recount button the price does not multiply in IE 8. can this be fixed?

Only IE? Did you try other browsers?

Moolkye

Message # 6 | 6:41 PM
The extra fields are not showing up in the item/product details or anywhere for that matter. Is there some sort of activate/programming code we need to use?
I know for other carts, in order to get extra fields that have multiple selections you usually have to do something like, 'Color: Red,White,Blue'
ingaelekse

Message # 7 | 12:08 PM
I can not add the E-shop item - a file that is * rar format and it is about 50 Mb, and I have not found anywhere information about file size limits (if such limits exist), I tried it with the "upload file" and also "select at a hosting", nothing failed. sad
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:15 PM
ingaelekse, max file size for uploading to a website is 15 Mb. See the first post of the following thread - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-2523-1
ingaelekse

Message # 9 | 12:24 PM
But I have Busines acount and it includes Дисковое пространство +1500 Mb... Is it then not enough?
Sunny

Message # 10 | 1:26 PM
ingaelekse, it is enough but in this case you should upload files via FTP.
ingaelekse

Message # 11 | 1:33 PM
Thanks for the advice! I hope that now everything will succeed! smile
Smiley4317

Message # 12 | 8:05 AM
Hello,

The "search" module doesn't search in "E-shop" module too! Why?

Sunny

Message # 13 | 2:41 PM
Smiley4317, you should use the code $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ in E-shop cause the Site Search does not work here.
Smiley4317

Message # 14 | 2:05 PM
where exactly insert that code?

Sorry I'm a little newer in this smile

Added (2010-03-16, 8:05 Am)
I want that search button from the index page to search in eshop module.

Sunny

Message # 15 | 2:06 PM
Use Builder to create a block and paste the code as its content - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Bugs and Errors (If you found a bug or an error - Report here!)
Search: