uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Sites, inaccessible from the UK
Nixot

Message # 136 | 7:39 PM
Quote (Armaros)
but this problem will be solved.

But When?!

How long will we have to wait??

Post edited by Nixot - Friday, 2009-01-09, 7:43 PM
Armaros

Message # 137 | 8:42 PM
Patience is Gold.
Screams

Message # 138 | 10:41 PM
Ok i made 2 new sites which i managed to get online they are www.screams.do.am & www.link-theclan.ucoz.com neither work for me as i am one of the Unlucky ones who cannt acess the S102 server? should i do a trace port and send u results so it can be fixed??

''Jumping It's Not a Glitch - Its a Feature''
aussome

Message # 139 | 8:41 PM
Hi, I was redirected to this thread for, obviously, the same reason as everyone else... this is what my tracert has come up with:

Code
Tracing route to aussome.ucoz.com [208.100.61.2]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
   9     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  10     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  11     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  12     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  13     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  14   120 ms   116 ms   116 ms  s102.ucoz.net [208.100.61.2]

Trace complete.

Please help? Thank you.

Added (2009-01-11, 2:41 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry to be a pest but I was just wondering how long it would take to get my site back up and running? Or if I need to give you any more information? Let me know! Thanks lotssss.

random

Message # 140 | 0:38 AM
Quote (Armaros)
Patience is Gold.

its been one and a half months... and im guessing no progress so far

so should we come back in maybe 10 years and then finally expect a fix for it? :|

___

Post edited by random - Monday, 2009-01-12, 0:38 AM
Armaros

Message # 141 | 1:14 AM
random, mind your attitude.
iLee

Message # 142 | 8:34 AM
random, If you don't want to wait... Leave uCoz.
Use your brain before you post ~Lee
Please use search, ~Lee
EnglishPimp

Message # 143 | 1:05 PM
Hello guys! i hope that you are in good health and enjoying life cool

Well, I am visiting this forum after a couple of weeks. I am totally amazed to see that the forum moderators
and administrators are still 'trying' to glue together the Ucoz customers. biggrin

Certainly, someone who is a moderator or administrator will have his/her strong sympathies with Ucoz even
if they've hosted no website with Ucoz! amazing? think about it. Then include those guys in the list who
are not moderators, but they act like them and wish to become! happy . You can look at their comments. They are full of authority and arrogance; in some cases more influencing than the moderators.

I am of the view that honesty should come first in any business. If you can't satisfy customers, then openly
tell them that if they want to stay, they are welcome otherwise they can leave because we are unable to solve the problem since ages. This should be a message from either moderators or administrators.
Don't ask your customers to wait over and over, that will only frustrate them. All of them are not kids happy

A friend of mine has recently been made a moderator and he has just informed me that very soon the Ucoz forum will also become unavailable in the U.K. A new surprise, especially for those who paid money!

Let's see what happens. I have just very little hope left dry

My sympathies are with all those U.K members who are waiting since ages (especially those who paid) and now they are losing their patience.

Have a nice time smile

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then, I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way;
So I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Post edited by EnglishPimp - Monday, 2009-01-12, 6:24 PM
random

Message # 144 | 3:12 PM
Quote (iLee)
random, If you don't want to wait... Leave uCoz.

sure, if they would give me a refund.

money is wasting whilst i've been waiting all this time...

NewDayKid

Message # 145 | 4:54 PM
i really like ucoz ..i like it so much ..but the point is you lose lots of peoples cuz when peoples trieing to make web they just cant and they ust leave the website..if you would fix it you would have lots lots more peoples ..I been waiting fro this fix like 4 months .But i dont leave ucoz cuz this ucoz is the best web maker i ever had.
http://magick.ucoz.com
Armaros

Message # 146 | 5:34 PM
Listen, if it would be so simple it would be fixed long time. You all talk like uCoz is doing nothing. You think uCoz wants people to stop using their web-service? I don't think so, but this problem needs time to be solved, you must understand. Your moaning wont help to fix the problem, I can guarantee that.
jonnytrekkie

Message # 147 | 6:31 PM
I hope it will be fixed and to be honest it does sound like a problem that wont be fixed over night so lets just leave them
Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
Quaizy

Message # 148 | 11:40 PM
My site is now and has been accessible for over a week as is every site mentioned in this thread.

I had a couple of conversations with the technical department of my isp (UKOnline) and although they refused to see it as their fault saying that no sites are being blocked by them, everything worked a few days after my phone call, coincedence? maybe.
As ucoz seem unable to find a fault maybe the problem lies with the UK isp's and the route to server s102. Phone your isp, tell them of the problem, and you would like them to look into it.

remo

Message # 149 | 1:42 PM
Quote (Armaros)
Listen, if it would be so simple it would be fixed long time. You all talk like uCoz is doing nothing. You think uCoz wants people to stop using their web-service? I don't think so, but this problem needs time to be solved, you must understand. Your moaning wont help to fix the problem, I can guarantee that.

Maybe they should fill us in then on what they are doing, rather than saying we need to speak to our ISP's about it.

Post edited by remo - Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 1:45 PM
random

Message # 150 | 1:43 PM
Quote (remo)
Quote (Armaros)

Maybe they should fill us in then on what they are doing, rather than saying we need to speak to our ISP's about it.

ditto

Post edited by random - Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 1:46 PM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Search: