uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Sites, inaccessible from the UK
iLee

Message # 151 | 2:08 PM
Well, Atm they are working so they must be doing something and go complain somewhere else.
Use your brain before you post ~Lee
Please use search, ~Lee
random

Message # 152 | 2:53 PM
Quote (iLee)
Well, Atm they are working so they must be doing something and go complain somewhere else.

they already work for some uk people. consider urself lucky

when u've decided to stop sucking up to the ucoz people, come back and post please coz no its not sorted yet.

Armaros

Message # 153 | 3:53 PM
random, I'm giving you last warning. Mind your attitude.

remo, ever thought that some information is private?!

NewDayKid

Message # 154 | 4:48 PM
okei ..my web server is working fine for now ..maybe they did fix it ??
http://magick.ucoz.com
forensicbanana

Message # 155 | 5:24 PM
Quote (iLee)

Is this a comment from 'hidden' forum moderator?

We know that Ucoz is working on the problem.

trustmecorp

Message # 156 | 6:03 PM
yepyep!, go same problem, im in 08 now!
jonnytrekkie

Message # 157 | 6:28 PM
Is this a comment from 'hidden' forum moderator?

We know that Ucoz is working on the problem.

There is no need to be arrogant about it. I think we should leave ucoz sort the problem. I had the problem 2 but mine went away.

Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
iLee

Message # 158 | 6:57 PM
No it wasn't a hidden moderator. Unless i've suddenly become a mod... I was just stating to the kids that were moaning.
Use your brain before you post ~Lee
Please use search, ~Lee
jonnytrekkie

Message # 159 | 8:39 PM
you tell them ilee
Watch the new internet tv show supernaturally freakish http://www.super-freakish.ucoz.com
remo

Message # 160 | 9:28 PM
I understand some information is private, but its nice to let your customers actually know what the hell is going on rather than having some duche mod boosting his ego and giving out warnings to disgrunted customers.
Armaros

Message # 161 | 9:33 PM
Enough of fights.
random

Message # 162 | 9:35 PM
Quote (iLee)
No it wasn't a hidden moderator. Unless i've suddenly become a mod... I was just stating to the kids that were moaning.

stating incorrectly if i may say since the problem hasn't been fixed

i know im on my final warning, however he is ***licking trying to tell people what to do.

every decent company/business has it's 'complaint' section so everyone's opinion should be heard

___

Post edited by random - Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 9:38 PM
RawrPh34rMe

Message # 163 | 10:35 AM
i lol'd biggrin

A thread of mods telling people to wait, wannabe-mods telling people to wait, and people not waiting. (i wonder why dry )

I have this same problem, i am able to load my site (rebelsaints.ucoz.co.uk) from my colleges network, AND my home network, but half my members cannot. The strange thing is, the other half can (believe it or not). Many of the people who ARE able to load my website aren't from the UK, but some UK users can. Whats even stranger, is that the majority of UK users who are unable to connect are using BT. Coincidence? I seriously doubt that.

Gasp.
remo

Message # 164 | 11:22 AM
I spoke to BT yesterday, was contacted today and they have said there is absolutly nothing wrong with the route to the server, the problem is with the server its self.
Nixot

Message # 165 | 11:23 AM
Telling people to just wait all the time will not make them be patient. Ever since I joined uCoz, I am not able to use the website. Saying that the informaton is private and that just to be patient is probably the worst thing to do. We've all been patient for weeks and weeks now! What is the point of a free webhosting site with powerful CMS if we're not able to do anything with it?

To be honest, I'd rather pay for MySQL and put in the forums and blogs manually somwhere else than have a free web host with CMS who experiences perpetual downtime.

Also, I hear mods and admins telling people to do a traceroute on 80th port. But How?! You can't possibly expect us to work it out for ourselves! It may be a good idea to tell us how to do a traceroute on 80th port. We aren't all boffins and that's why we chose uCoz.

Post edited by Nixot - Thursday, 2009-01-15, 11:26 AM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Search: