uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Sites, inaccessible from the UK
iLee

Message # 76 | 7:05 PM
Nevermind,
Use your brain before you post ~Lee
Please use search, ~Lee
Post edited by iLee - Thursday, 2008-12-11, 4:32 PM
dwood91

Message # 77 | 10:23 PM
Well sorry to tell you iLee, no there not, still my members are unable to get on my website.
http://we-own-you.ucoz.co.uk/
Post edited by dwood91 - Wednesday, 2008-12-10, 11:07 PM
EnglishPimp

Message # 78 | 0:27 AM
Quote (dwood91)
Well sorry to tell you iLee, no there not, still my members are unable to get on my website.

Agree, but I am hopeful that Ucoz will also sort that out. Now at least the main problem has been solved smile

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then, I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way;
So I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
iLee

Message # 79 | 2:12 PM
Weird. I've been able to get on my site now.
Please use search, ~Lee
esp-css

Message # 80 | 12:10 PM
yeah, my site is working now =]... thx ucoz! biggrin <3 u

Added (2008-12-11, 9:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
nvm.... it still doesnt work, not even for all the people whos tracerts i posted here... PLEASE get this fixed... =]... it worked for 1 day, and then stopped today again, for all of them... -.-

Added (2008-12-14, 6:10 Am)
---------------------------------------------
is this being worked on at the moment? or has this been put to rest because the sites work for a few people now? or did for one day anyways?...

Post edited by esp-css - Thursday, 2008-12-11, 6:48 PM
Armaros

Message # 81 | 12:12 PM
esp-css, please be patient. uCoz wont let this matter to stay un-solved.
=XPS=Slice

Message # 82 | 7:00 PM
I was able to get on my site for the last week. which was great after getting the message its all fixed but now i have the same problem biggrin
Can some one plz tell me is it the isp stopping the site ?
Synical21

Message # 83 | 1:40 AM
Yeah im on Virgin and the site worked fine 2 days ago...... but since then i had this problem. Not complaining just backing up Slice's point. FIX IT PLEASEEEEEEE sad

Edit: Im UK of course smile

Post edited by Synical21 - Tuesday, 2008-12-16, 1:45 AM
Meddy

Message # 84 | 1:12 PM
To help us solve this problem please ask your providers about this.
They don't react to our requests!
It's possible that they would be more considerate to you.
Maybe they can indicate a place on the channel, where your sites are blocked.

And if you give us tracert, please pay attention what we need traceroute on 80th port.

EnglishPimp

Message # 85 | 10:07 PM
I know that our ISPs (in the U.K) will not cooperate. I guess that they are bringing 'Russian - UK' political ties in the way. I am sure they are intentionally blocking Ucoz websites wink cry
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then, I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way;
So I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
Post edited by EnglishPimp - Tuesday, 2008-12-16, 10:08 PM
scottbenton

Message # 86 | 11:04 PM
i bet it's all to do with russias hackers, what better way to stop a hacker than to make sure no one can get hacked in the first place by people wandering onto some-ones website and registering and the hacker getting your ip address...
Meddy

Message # 87 | 11:18 PM
EnglishPimp, why do you think ISPs wouldn't cooperate? You are a client and they should help.
Quote (EnglishPimp)
I am sure they are intentionally blocking Ucoz websites

Only at 102 server?

=XPS=Slice

Message # 88 | 11:49 PM
I have spoken to vrgin. The guy tested my web site on 3 test beds and cloud not get on the site. He has pinged it and got to the server that the site is on and will do some more investergation in to it. He is going to send me a email of the out come to post. yes they will help or i got the only helpful tech in the world biggrin
I will post as soon as a know wink
GamerZWorld

Message # 89 | 11:51 PM
jonsaint, Tech Support will reply to you Asap , But they are very busy. You need to understand.

Also , It's working in Canada aswell wink , Not "Just" the states. Also I don't understand why the UK cannot connect. :S

Matthew

~Doing my best to help~

Http://www.hiromb.co.nr/ <-- A growing community, Updates Everyday!
iLee

Message # 90 | 11:11 AM
Matthew, Threre is something wrong with the servers that allow the UK residents to connect to the uCoz servers.

Right now I am able to connect to my site through a school network but I can't exactly do much because it doesn't have the editing software i am most fond of.

-iLee

Please use search, ~Lee
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Sites, inaccessible from the UK (If you are from the UK and can't get on your site!)
Search: