uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Raver

Message # 526 | 2:34 AM
GussySound, smileyface, there was a technical issue in one of the Data Centers and our admins are doing everything to fix the situation. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we assure you that everything will come back to normal in the shortest time. You can check the current Server status here. Thank you for understanding!
GamesGuide

Message # 527 | 4:46 AM
Raver, did you know who did that mass traffic?

ucoz enemies are many can you tell me which company Behind that DDos attack?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 528 | 5:38 AM
GamesGuide, please do not post the same message in multiple threads. One is enough.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Freddyfre

Message # 529 | 6:55 AM
because since yesterday I can go to my website (softday.my1.ru) only from Russia? wink
MitzZa1349

Message # 530 | 7:57 AM
S57, S52, S68, S73 and S70 still down, since yesterday
Post edited by MitzZa1349 - Sunday, 2013-07-07, 8:06 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 531 | 8:11 AM
MitzZa1349, Freddyfre, read the server status thread. There has been no change in the condition or status of the servers at the current moment. I have no current ETA of when these issues will be resolved.
junoon

Message # 532 | 6:51 PM
waiting cry
Kemix

Message # 533 | 8:00 PM
My site does, help
http://kemix.ucoz.com
Than 24 hours ago I can not access my website, I can not either, help
Mark-ucoz-co-uk

Message # 534 | 8:26 PM
Quote (Kemix)
My site does, help
http://kemix.ucoz.com
Than 24 hours ago I can not access my website, I can not either, help

Hello Kemix as ucoz has told me ill tell you this right now they are under a masive ddos attack so its going to take them a while to get some servers up so your going to have to wait

Check Out Rservices & RandomAndroid at: http://http://www.randomness-fun.com/ Hosted by Ucoz also come come check out our official Android IRC chat room at: http://www.randomness-fun.com/index/rservices_irc_chat/0-34
Venkat

Message # 535 | 8:29 PM
Kemix, read the server status thread. There has been no change in the condition or status of the servers at the current moment. I have no current ETA of when these issues will be resolved.
Server Update [14:45 UST - 7/07/2013]

We are still actively experiencing a mass server outage.
There is no current confirmed ETA as to when service will be restored.
Our technicians are doing all possible to restore connection to servers for all regions ASAP.
Kemix

Message # 536 | 8:44 PM
Thank you for your prompt response "GOLDEN YOU"
Greetings from Bosnia biggrin
Staryte

Message # 537 | 9:08 PM
hallow, my site doesn't open all it brings is browser's info to tell me that server not found, but other uCoz websites open. I don't know what is the reason, and what makes me wonder is that I didn't receive any technical issue about my site and any warning or email from uCoz that my site will be blocked or closed. it's two days now I try in different browsers and Servers but nothing. My site is http://www.staryte.ucoz.com. I need your help and any advice about this, I will be very much grateful because I have a lot of info in my website and has visitors so I afraid to loose them.

Added (2013-07-07, 3:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
hallow, my site doesn't open all it brings is browser's info to tell me that The connection has timed out, but other uCoz websites open. I don't know what is the reason, and what makes me wonder is that I didn't receive any technical issue about my site and any warning or email from uCoz that my site will be blocked or closed. it's two days now I try in different browsers and Servers but nothing. My site is http://www.staryte.ucoz.com. I need your help and any advice about this, I will be very much grateful because I have a lot of info in my website and has visitors so I afraid to loose them.

junoon

Message # 538 | 10:09 PM
why ppl attack and how can they do that (I have no knowledge in ddos attacks) but it happens after few months. Is this some security glitch in ucoz system or users websites.. just curious.

I know UCOZ team must b trying hard to get all servers up running, good luck to them and hope to see my site back very soon
Post edited by junoon - Sunday, 2013-07-07, 10:09 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 539 | 1:05 AM
Everyone, please read the server status thread. We are currently experiencing mass outages due to a DDoS attack within one of the datacenters. Our technicans are working to restore services to all regions ASAP. Please continue here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13752-1
tgf

Message # 540 | 2:23 AM
one of my ucoz sites library.­poolcheckers.­com is down for several days, can you help?
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: