uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
rys3r

Message # 91 | 3:56 PM
my site is fine again. biggrin

thanks uCoz wink

Wallhard

Message # 92 | 12:37 PM
Well, the problem is back again!

502 Bad Gateway
uServ/1.5.2

Post edited by Wallhard - Wednesday, 2010-04-14, 12:38 PM
Sunny

Message # 93 | 1:08 PM
Wallhard, the techs know about the problem and are doing all possible to solve it.
Brad4506

Message # 94 | 7:36 AM
Can you help me,
I've had my ucoz up for some while know and it's not enabling me to accsess it! When I got to search the problem for my website it says: The server is not responding.

But I know people can still play it because I have a chatbox which i ran over XAT therefore so everyone on!
I just want to be able to get back on!
I'm on google chrome & I've restored my cookies + cache!
Still nothing has happend!

Please help!

Brad,
www.infection-scape.ucoz.com

Tommy

Message # 95 | 7:56 AM
Brad4506, I'm able to see your site without any problem. Could you please try another browser and delete cookie/cache files.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 96 | 8:38 AM
Brad4506, probably this is the problem - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-3021-1

Run a traceroute (http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1) and post the result in the mentioned thread about the UK problem.

PRATEET

Message # 97 | 12:21 PM
i am not from uk i am in india sir please tell me about this problem

Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://chouraigsm.my1.ru/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

Sunny

Message # 98 | 12:40 PM
PRATEET, your website loads fine. Please run a traceroute and post the result - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1
PRATEET

Message # 99 | 12:45 PM
no resposne sunny

This webpage is not available.

Sunny

Message # 100 | 12:58 PM
Quote (PRATEET)
no resposne sunny

This webpage is not available.

Is it the result of the traceroute? Post here the complete text, starting from "Tracing route to chouraigsm.my1.ru" and till "Trace complete".

PRATEET

Message # 101 | 1:08 PM
sir i dont know english can you give me simply way?
sad sad

please solve my problem

mr23

Message # 102 | 1:31 PM
my website is also periodically not available, again, for the 3rd morning in a row.
Can you move me off server 37, or is this problem extend to the whole ucoz/unet?
Sunny

Message # 103 | 1:34 PM
PRATEET, I think I do not need the traceroute anymore. Server 37 is being DDoSed again and it can cause access problems. The techs do all possible to fix this problem ASAP. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
mr23

Message # 104 | 1:37 PM
Seems to be working now. Wierd to be greeted 3 days in a row with Bad Gateway... yet it seems to be working through much of the day. Is this a technical problem at ucoz/unet?
Sunny

Message # 105 | 1:37 PM
mr23, it is not possible to move the website to another server. We do all possible to solve the problem.

P.S. What is DDoS

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: