uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
PRATEET

Message # 106 | 4:53 PM
please help me cry
cry

2 day my site say

502 Bad Gateway
uServ/1.5.2

and 3rd day

Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://chouraigsm.my1.ru/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

please help me ucoz

Dartz

Message # 107 | 4:56 PM
PRATEET, read previous page. All you can do is wait.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
PRATEET

Message # 108 | 2:08 PM
PLEASE U COZ repaire my site

http://chouraigsm.my1.ru/

Sunny

Message # 109 | 2:25 PM
PRATEET, your website works fine, you just cannot access it. And to see where the problem is, I need the result of traceroute - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1
PRATEET

Message # 110 | 2:35 PM
your tracer topic is closed

i do tracert but he say

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>tracert chouraigsm.my1.ru

Tracing route to chouraigsm.my1.ru [195.216.243.37]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 * * * Request timed out.
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.

Sunny

Message # 111 | 3:29 PM
PRATEET, you should contact your Internet provider, the problem is at your end.
PRATEET

Message # 112 | 8:21 AM
when i use this my site work fine but no login

http://www.bulletproxy.com/

can you tell me how to unblock my website

Sunny

Message # 113 | 1:00 PM
PRATEET, contact your Internet provider, most probably there is something wrong with your network settings.
PRATEET

Message # 114 | 9:11 AM
my website work fine thanks u coz

biggrin

Pirates

Message # 115 | 9:27 PM
Hy all...i have a huge problem here:

I just sitting in front of my Desktop and publishing some articles on my website,and i've seen Account Blocked???Why??? Now nobody can enter my website...and i have 500+ Visitors...Please unblock my account...i dont Hack or other things...and i dont use Autoposting metods...me with my own hands i post on my website.

I repeat i dont use any Autoposting software or scripts...please any of adminisrators reply me or PM me.

Thanks.

Dartz

Message # 116 | 9:36 PM
Pirates, read the second post and stop spamming: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-10045-1
Pirates

Message # 117 | 9:43 PM
I've contacted the Tech Suport but they dont reply me nothing and i have plenty of users that use my site and now nobody can enter my site.
Dartz

Message # 118 | 9:46 PM
Posting here wont make it faster. Techs do not deal with support forum.

Simply wait for the reply through e-mail.

ghosthunter

Message # 119 | 6:27 PM
Sorry about that and thank you Tommy. It's fixed now too so yay biggrin
Post edited by ghosthunter - Sunday, 2010-05-02, 2:18 PM
Tommy

Message # 120 | 4:06 AM
Discussion about Domain goes here http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: