uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Secret question and secret answer
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:28 PM
Secret question is an important part of website security. Password changing, changing of security levels, deinstallation of modules - all this is possible only if you know the answer to the secret question. That's why don't rely on your memory and save answers on paper or in files protected by passwords.

The answer to the secret question can be changed in Webtop ( at guid.uid.me) -> U -> Setting -> Profile settings -> Security, but only if you know the current answer.

If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.

Or use the following form if you do not have access to your Control Panel: http://www.ucoz.com/contact/

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
rys3r

Message # 16 | 1:11 AM
i'm waiting for almost 3 months to technical support give me my secret anwser. i dont have scanner to send my informations via FTP. so now what i can do? i already send my informations via technical support about my account details and they saying it is not valid.

so now i give up of my site and ucoz service only because you dont want give me my secret anwser to continue work in my site?? angry

waiting for anwser.

thanks

Added (2009-12-27, 7:11 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, can you resolve my problem?

Post edited by rys3r - Saturday, 2009-12-26, 7:08 PM
Sunny

Message # 17 | 2:49 PM
rys3r, I will look into this matter.
rys3r

Message # 18 | 3:56 AM
thanks Sunny

my answer to the technical support was:

I have no scanner to send my documents. if you do not trust anybody, my only solution is to leave the site abandoned until the erase, since I can not use for the purpose I want. I can give all the information from my account, but apparently to you it is not valid.
there is no other solution other than sending documents?

i have one site with 944 members and more then 2000 entrys. i have to give up of my site and start all over again in other service? uCoz is the best free web service for me but I can not wait all this time. 3 months is very... sad

Post edited by rys3r - Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 3:59 AM
Sunny

Message # 19 | 11:15 AM
rys3r, yes, sorry for waiting that long. But on the other hand if you had provided all necessary info (including a document) at once you would have got the answer long ago. You must understand that losing of information is your fault. And before giving you the answer we must be sure you are not a fraudster.
rys3r

Message # 20 | 6:03 PM
yes, i know. but I have no way to send documents, unfortunately. so that another solution exists? or i lost my site?!
Sunny

Message # 21 | 9:49 AM
rys3r, I guess no other way but that's a question to tech. support.
Musafir

Message # 22 | 9:26 PM
Hi there ....

can any one tell me how to change secret question and answer .... i forgot my current answer .... plz help me ....

Tommy

Message # 23 | 2:36 AM
Quote (Sunny)
The answer to the secret question can be changed in Webtop (uNet.com) -> U -> Setting -> Profile settings -> Security, but only if you know the current answer.

If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
yet_one

Message # 24 | 5:11 AM
English not very good

My secret question is always the same

says your system is incorrec

everywhere I'm using the same secret question

iframe virus because I have changed my passwords

I have changed my password webtoptan

I am writing false information in the admin panel says

pls helpme admin

I love you ucoz HELPME

I just changed my password

I can not enter the admin panel

My account is blocked to all my information says

Post edited by yet_one - Tuesday, 2010-02-02, 5:12 AM
Sunny

Message # 25 | 9:18 AM
yet_one, contact Tech. Support.
Rackleman9406

Message # 26 | 10:10 PM
I forgot my secret question answer, contacted Tech support, and they need "a scanned copy of any document", which I don't have. Is there any alternative?
Sunny

Message # 27 | 11:03 AM
Rackleman9406, you do not have a document? In any case we cannot help you here, only Tech. Support can help. Ask them whether you can provide any other proofs.
Samuel

Message # 28 | 12:50 PM
Sir i Forgot My Contorl Pannel Password

Please help me to get vack my Password

or help me to reset my password

www.snsce-mca.at.ua

Unique

Message # 29 | 12:54 PM
Samuel, read: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-5153-1
Next time use search.

Sunny

Message # 30 | 10:37 AM
Samuel, use password reminding feature.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Search: