uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Secret question and secret answer
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:28 PM
Secret question is an important part of website security. Password changing, changing of security levels, deinstallation of modules - all this is possible only if you know the answer to the secret question. That's why don't rely on your memory and save answers on paper or in files protected by passwords.

The answer to the secret question can be changed in Webtop ( at guid.uid.me) -> U -> Setting -> Profile settings -> Security, but only if you know the current answer.

If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.

Or use the following form if you do not have access to your Control Panel: http://www.ucoz.com/contact/

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
mircea007

Message # 121 | 11:57 AM
I don't know my secret answer on my ucoz website. How to regain the secret answer.Please give me a response.
Post edited by mircea007 - Tuesday, 2011-09-06, 11:57 AM
Natashko

Message # 122 | 12:06 PM
mircea007,
Quote (mircea007)
I don't know my secret answer on my ucoz website. How to regain the secret answer.Please give me a response.

Contact Technical support services.
Tylove

Message # 123 | 9:26 AM
i forgot the answer i gave to my security question..my account has been active for a year now but i seem to have forgotten the security question answer i gave when setting it up. is there any way i can be helped to recover or reset it because i need to change a few settings to my account, i need you help guys...
Natashko

Message # 124 | 9:29 AM
Tylove, If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.
Avalonian

Message # 125 | 8:59 PM
I forgot my password to the secret question. what can i do to retrieve the password? I just turned 15 so i dont have a license yet and ive got no idea how to recover the password! Please help!
Join my sites its free and you just hang with whoever :) all i ask in return is that you follow the rules to help keep all of my sites safe!
Natashko

Message # 126 | 2:15 PM
Avalonian,
Quote (Avalonian)
I forgot my password to the secret question. what can i do to retrieve the password? I just turned 15 so i dont have a license yet and ive got no idea how to recover the password! Please help!

If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.
Azeem

Message # 127 | 9:51 PM
Hi . Team Ucoz Forum !
i want to Transfer my Domain to some where else !
how i can ???

Domain is www.brahvimedia.com
and i want to leave this website like past >> http://brahvi.at.ua
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 128 | 11:15 PM
Azeem, if you are meaning to unattatch the current domain name from your site you can do so by opening Control Panel > Domain Attatchment and then selecting unattatch domain. Once the domain has been completely unatatched you can re-use it on another site.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Azeem

Message # 129 | 5:19 PM
i have forgeted my secrrate Questen . i cannot unattach the domain from Control panel > Domain Attachment .
is there any other way to unattach the Domain from my Ucoz Site !
Paradox, Thankyou for your Reply
Zevoxa

Message # 130 | 5:21 AM
Azeem, as far as I can see,
The problem has been resolved.

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Post edited by Poptart - Monday, 2011-11-07, 7:52 AM
Azeem

Message # 131 | 6:45 AM
My concerns are not resolved yet. I want to delete the Domain from my site http://brahvi.at.ua and i want to Attach some where else.
But I forgot my secret question. is there any other way. Where do I delete the domain from my site or
know the answer of my secret question.
Post edited by Azeem - Monday, 2011-11-07, 6:46 AM
Zevoxa

Message # 132 | 7:52 AM
Azeem, no there is no other way to do it.
If you don't know your secret question you will have to contact tech support via control panel.

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
ghu

Message # 133 | 2:44 PM
send my security question in my email ghugbhnm@gmail.com

Added (2011-12-29, 8:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
send my security question and its answer in my email ghugbhnm@gmail.com

Added (2011-12-29, 8:44 AM)
please answer this quick

Sunny

Message # 134 | 3:00 PM
ghu, contact Tech. Support via your Control Panel.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ghu

Message # 135 | 3:19 PM
i tried technical support but there is not rely for my problem

Added (2011-12-29, 9:18 AM)
and what is full mean of "If you want me to answer your question - send a PM"

Added (2011-12-29, 9:19 AM)
please dear send it by email please

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Search: