uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable To Access Sites (Provider: Comcast)
Unable To Access Sites
Draggy5467

Message # 46 | 8:33 PM
Ok update, our website http://www.dragonmagick.net or dragonmagicknd.ucoz.com is fully accessible through Comcast ISP. You guys absolutely rock period!

@Paradox For better tracking here is the Ticket # from my communications with Natalya in Tech Support (2012110610000043), and provided her with the attached original tracert. I will run a tracert for 'Ultrasurf' and happily provide it as well within the day or so.
Attachments: 6590409.png (86.5 Kb)

Post edited by Draggy5467 - Monday, 2012-12-17, 8:34 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 47 | 9:31 AM
Draggy5467, great to hear! happy Many thanks and I hope this is the continued end of these issues. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 48 | 1:02 PM
It appears that server 57 is being currently blocked by Comcast. We've sent a request concerning the matter and are suggesting that everyone who has the problem contact Comcast as well. Please keep us informed about any changes in your websites' accessibility.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 49 | 4:10 PM
I was informed by Comcast that the block will be removed within an hour.
STaTiCShoX

Message # 50 | 7:14 AM
Hello,

Users of my website the-confederation.net which is hosted on Server s26 are reporting they can not connect to the website, they all have told me they use ComCast.

Just wanted to inform you and would like an ETA on a possible resolve.

Thank you~!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 51 | 8:38 AM
STaTiCShoX, could your users please provide tracert results? If you could post them here it'd be great. cool As to an ETA I can't give a definitive answer until having confirmed the source of the problem. Tracert results will help greatly with this. smile
STaTiCShoX

Message # 52 | 6:10 PM
Here you go tongue

Just for the record, it's not me having the problem. I run an online gaming Clan for a game called Starcraft. Multiple people have told me they can't connect and I asked them what ISP they use, they all said Comcast.

This tracer is from one of my members.
Attachments: 6141078.png (60.0 Kb)
Post edited by STaTiCShoX - Saturday, 2013-04-06, 6:12 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 53 | 3:24 AM
STaTiCShoX, spot on you were, it appears that Comcast are - again - blocking Server 26. I'll have a representative of our team contact Comcast so that we can get this process moving. ETA with this provider can sit anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks however we're hoping this'll be a quick resolution process as we've dealt with them a few times now. I'll keep everyone updated as I hear more.

In the meantime your users can still access the site through proxy/VPN services. The ToR browser is great for this. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to post them here or PM me. smile

STaTiCShoX

Message # 54 | 8:05 AM
Thank you, I look forward to seeing this resolved. You all are wonderful and I am glad to be a part of the uCoz community.
Hawkril

Message # 55 | 2:50 PM
Ok new site
http://axiombta.ucoz.com/

Is having the same issue I use ATT U verse and can access site with no problem (provided i am home and not traveling) but the members with Comcast are not so lucky anyone know if this issue is being addressed?

Quote (Paradox)
it appears that Comcast are - again - blocking Server 57. I'll have a representative of our team contact Comcast so that we can get this process moving. ETA with this provider can sit anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks however we're hoping this'll be a quick resolution process as we've dealt with them a few times now. I'll keep everyone updated as I hear more.

In the meantime your users can still access the site through proxy/VPN services. The ToR browser is great for this. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to post them here or PM me. smile

Thank you so much I have directed my users to the above recommendation and all seems well Thank you so much once more
Post edited by Hawkril - Sunday, 2013-04-07, 3:41 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 56 | 3:41 PM
The uCoz team are actively resolving this issue. We have sent a request to the provider and are continuing to investigate these problems.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 57 | 3:43 PM
Hawkril, great to hear it's working well. I'll update this thread once I receive further information regarding these issues. smile
STaTiCShoX

Message # 58 | 4:08 AM
Quote (Paradox)
Hawkril, great to hear it's working well. I'll update this thread once I receive further information regarding these issues

Hey Paradox! How are things looking on this issue? Has Comcast responded at all?

Thank you!
Sunny

Message # 59 | 11:22 AM
STaTiCShoX, not yet. I've sent a new request and hope to have this issue resolved within several days.
bodbreed

Message # 60 | 11:48 AM
My new site is experiencing the same problem too "http://liftappeal.ucoz.com/". It's on server 26, and I'm using Comcast.
Post edited by XO-Ferg - Sunday, 2013-04-14, 11:49 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable To Access Sites (Provider: Comcast)
Search: