uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
edysson

Message # 181 | 9:35 PM
hey there tanks 4 the fastest answer . i hace sendede already 2 emails to technical support but nothing for now ... ill wait for answers ...
CodeResolution

Message # 182 | 9:49 PM
Replies may take a few days. When did yous send those emails?
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
edysson

Message # 183 | 9:59 PM
i think 10 hours ago .... when i went on my site and saw that he was disabled for inactivity. still be waiting for answers from the staff. I've been out for 2 weeks. and I could not check that everything is ok.
CodeResolution

Message # 184 | 10:14 PM
edysson, OK well wait for a response, it may be received in a day or two. Do you know how long the site has been disabled for?
Kind regards,
Elliott.

edysson

Message # 185 | 10:20 PM
no .... I have not received an email with information regarding disability
The website "ircd.do.am" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
Restoration instructions has been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

I just want the link to activate the site as not received in my email address

CodeResolution

Message # 186 | 10:49 PM
Have you checked the 'Spam' and 'Junk' folder? Also make sure you are checking the correct email.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

edysson

Message # 187 | 7:55 AM
i have checked but no sign of any email
Natashko

Message # 188 | 10:15 PM
edysson, I have checked your website. It seems it has been activated.
Probably your website had no visitors or you logged in to the Control Panel less than 2 times per month. Please see: http://faq.ucoz.com/#15
The message with the restoration link was sent to the registration email. If the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider to find out the reasons why the message was not delivered.
freethus

Message # 189 | 8:02 PM
SITE NOT FOUND
The website "fxusa.ucoz.com" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
Restoration instructions has been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

Please help

I NEVER GOT ANY RESTORATION INSTRUCTIONS !!!!

Animorph

Message # 190 | 8:09 PM
freethus, have you tried to look into you spam/junk folder , it might be located there
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 191 | 10:58 AM
freethus, Your website was disabled for inactivity. Please see: http://faq.ucoz.com/#15
Probably your website had no visitors or you logged in to the Control Panel less than 2 times per month.

The message with the restoration link was sent to the registration email. It could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider to find out the reasons why the message was not delivered.

Your website has been restored manually. Please next time do it yourself, look after your website and e-mail box.

Perfin

Message # 192 | 10:09 PM
Hi,
I was trying to open my website and I got this message:

SITE NOT FOUND
The website "http://fps.ucoz.com/" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
I checked my registration e-mail but I didn't get any restoration instructions
Can someone help me please?
Thanks!

Added (2011-03-31, 4:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Disregard my previous message
I already found the e-mail in my spam folder
Thanks!

Basti

Message # 193 | 1:46 AM
I'm Having Trouble Opening my site today!.. can you pls. help me!

http://halohalospecial.ucoz.com

thanks!

Jan

Message # 194 | 5:44 AM
Basti, I dont see any problems loading your site with any browsers..
Natashko

Message # 195 | 8:03 AM
Basti,
Quote (Basti)
I'm Having Trouble Opening my site today!.. can you pls. help me!

I confirm Jan's words. Website works fine. I am not aware of any problems at your server as well. If the problem is still topical, specify your actions and provide the error text you see when logging in.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: