uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Lexie

Message # 496 | 5:26 AM
Nhuan_vnn822004: you willl need to look in your email address for the instructions or you can contact ucoz techical support to restore your site.
Sunny

Message # 497 | 11:59 AM
nhuan_vnn822004, your website has been restored.
minhquy888pham

Message # 498 | 3:38 PM
Dear Sir,
I can’t go to http://kenhtruyen.dmon.com
And http://dmon.com
I hope the technical fix soon
I can not run the website even for a second
it will cause a great loss for our company
Thanks you so much !!!
Sunny

Message # 499 | 10:23 AM
minhquy888pham, your website is not built with uCoz. Anyway, I've replied to your PM already.
minhquy888pham

Message # 500 | 11:13 AM
please contact our parties dmon.com help me
we have no way to contact the technical dmon
website has shut down more than 24 hours
we are extremely grateful
thank you so much
ALMOST610

Message # 501 | 5:26 AM
Hello, I am having trouble loading one of my websites ([url=http://almost610.ucoz.com][/url]) I try to load it in any Browser and all I get is "The connection has timed out", I then tried to ping it using CMD and had the same issue, thirdly I tried to access my sites FTP and also got no response from that, I repeated all those things across my 3 different computers and even reset the modem several times to change my IP and still it wont load, all my other Ucoz and Dmon sites are loading fine with not a problem but this single one wont let me in, please look into it, Thanks smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 502 | 5:30 AM
ALMOST610, which Aus' provider are you with? I can access your site fine myself. If you could provide the tracert results here on the forums as well this will assist in the analysis and resolution of your problems - if you aren't comfortable posting them publicly feel free to PM them. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
ALMOST610

Message # 503 | 5:35 AM
I am with iiNet for the service provider, I don't know what 'tracert' is or how to do it....

Edit: Figured out with CMD, sending you an image.
Post edited by ALMOST610 - Saturday, 2013-03-23, 5:39 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 504 | 5:37 AM
ALMOST610, sorry, you can find information on tracerts here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 smile
bodbreed

Message # 505 | 2:59 AM
My site had short periods of downtime today, it's up for the moment but it was down numerous times today.
PSHU

Message # 506 | 3:52 AM
im having the same problem, now i cant get on the site at all
asubmissivesinitiative

Message # 507 | 5:45 AM
My website is also not loading.. got onto it for a few seconds.. and now nothing.?
It continues to try to load and then times out. I've cleared everything, tried different browsers.. nothing.
bodbreed

Message # 508 | 6:09 AM
Yea i cant get in at all either now
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 509 | 6:11 AM
XO-Ferg, PSHU, asubmissivesinitiative, due to actively undertaken maintenance work at the data centers uCoz Servers 46-80 are prone to unavailability. An ETA of a further 2 hours is currently predicted. We apologise for any inconveniences caused by this outage.
Scorpik427

Message # 510 | 10:04 AM
ALMOST610,
Quote (ALMOST610)
I am with iiNet for the service provider

Please see the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-85106-16-1321961284
status updated successfully
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: