uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 586 | 11:56 AM
Aca, your website has been removed due to the violation of the uCoz Terms of Use.

Note: Please read the forum rules and don't ask one and the same in several threads.

Aca

Message # 587 | 12:56 PM
Can you write me what I broke.
Please unblock the site, I promise you that mistake will not happen again. Thanks
Post edited by Aca - Wednesday, 2013-10-16, 12:57 PM
Sunny

Message # 588 | 3:09 PM
Aca, it was illegal streaming. You can contact our Abuse Team for details: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse
NoX

Message # 589 | 3:41 PM
When I try to create a website it says 'The registration server is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.' sad
Can u help me on doing it cry
Sunny

Message # 590 | 3:49 PM
NoX, could you provide a screenshot of the page where you see this error?
NoX

Message # 591 | 5:31 PM
Sunny, thank you for the fast reply. Here's the screenshot smile
Attachments: 7733324.png (106.9 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 592 | 7:41 PM
NoX, we will look into the matter. If you still have the problem , you can also create a website via http://guid.uid.me/ Please see the guide here (Method 2): http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-10504-1
NoX

Message # 593 | 12:56 PM
Sunny, everything is fine now, I tried again and it worked like a charm smile
Thank you very much!

PS: Now I have another problem: the ftp isn't working. I am entering the ftp information from that are given to me
FTP host: designhelper.ucoz.com
FTP login: my username
FTP password: my password
But FileZilla doesn't get to connect, it says it's trying to connect to 217.199.217.102:21 and then 'ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server', can you help me with that one please...

PS2: I managed to connect to the ftp but all I have is an empty '_fr' folder, should't I have all the content of the website in there?

PS3: Sorry for the two last things, everything is OK smile And again thanks alot for your help smile
Post edited by NoX - Friday, 2013-11-01, 5:27 PM
Hog

Message # 594 | 9:36 PM
Someone please help...
I created a website through uCoz a couple of weeks ago and suddenly it stopped working and I am at a loss to understand why. As I just created the website a couple of weeks ago, it couldn't have been inactive for the forty days required for termination. I'm wondering if I have done something wrong but I've read the terms and find no cause that it should have been terminated.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 595 | 8:59 AM
Hog, if a site has been terminated you would have received some form of correspondence. Most like your server is temporarily unavailable. What's your uCoz site URL?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Kemix

Message # 596 | 1:30 PM
My page lately often unavailable
http://kemix.ucoz.com

biggrin
Hvala brzo ste odradili !Pozdravi iz Bosne
Post edited by Kemix - Saturday, 2013-11-23, 3:22 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 597 | 7:47 AM
Kemix, s57 has recently been unavailable due to DDoS attacks. The server is currently operating in normal mode. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
interout

Message # 598 | 5:21 AM
Hello Plz ,
my site stopped working:
kinoplius.do.am

-----------------------------------------
Post edited by interout - Thursday, 2013-12-05, 5:22 AM
theotherguys

Message # 599 | 9:51 AM
so i try to view my page and nothing, tried finding it with host tracker and it connected in 2 places and in the others it says connections failed ..... good in russian server dead everywhere else????

sad

http://www.theotherguys.ucoz.org
Post edited by theotherguys - Thursday, 2013-12-05, 9:52 AM
Sunny

Message # 600 | 10:22 AM
interout, theotherguys, server s57, where your websites are hosted, is inaccessible from some network segments due to a DDoS attack. Our technical team is working to resolve the issue. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: