uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
E-shop module release
Natashko

Message # 1 | 9:10 PM
We are glad to announce that the beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over. The module was released on February,1, 2011.
It doesn't mean we are going to decrease the pace of our work with this module. It is going to be regularly updated with useful features and nice-looking additions.

As it was informed at the beginning - "E-shop” is a paid module. The access via invitations was available only during its beta-testing. We have received a huge number of remarks and reviews on the work of this module during the beta-testing period. We have tried our best to improve bugs and errors. The functional of the module was highly increased as well.

On February,1, 2011 all the E-shops which were installed during the beta-testing period and which had no paid packages of services that include “Subscription fee for "E-shop" module”, would be suspended (deactivated in Control panel). User part is going to be deactivated in a month. All the goods, orders and settings of the deactivated module are going to be preserved. The module will be available after payment.

The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per moth.
The subscription for the module has been added to all the packages, besides the "Basic” one.

If you have a valid package of services (which includes the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), nothing is going to be changed for you.
If you have no valid package of services (which would include the subscription fee for "E-shop” module), please pay for the it (separately or within a package of services), if you plan on using it in future.
Otherwise, "E-shop” module will become inactive.

Let us remind you that various payment methods are available within uCoz web-services: eMoney, payment kiosks, SMS, bank cards, non-cash payment for legal entities etc.

Paying “Subscription fee for "E-shop" as a separate service:

Attachments: 9503524.png (47.2 Kb)
Animorph

Message # 16 | 8:48 PM
Jet_Studio_Programs, you are posting in the completely wrong thread , use search and continue here:
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Virgil

Message # 17 | 6:30 PM
I have brought the premium package and now i have e-shop, is this mine now? do i have to keep paying the premium package every month to keep it? or will i have it forever like the "local users" option?
Animorph

Message # 18 | 7:11 PM
Virgil, read this:
Quote (Natashko)
The subscription fee for "E-shop" module is $1.99 per month.
The subscription for the module has been added to all the packages, besides the "Basic” one.

Natashko

Message # 19 | 10:59 AM
Virgil,
Quote (Virgil)
do i have to keep paying the premium package every month to keep it?

yes. That is correct.
tr

Message # 20 | 1:07 PM
Hi … please answer the following questions.
• If I will by the package of $3.09 per month will I be able to access my data base not the customized thing but the submitted documents as resumes and other docs ?
• I have a job site and want to create a custom search and show the resumes submitted by the candidates to the employers. So the search must be based on the criteria , Is it possible to do ? If possible please tell me how can I do so ?
• When I created the website Ucoz was showing the ads like site is free for one year only , so if I want to continue without paying will my site be removed ? I mean is it mandatory to create a new site every year or pay for the existing site ?

Plz reply Soon…..

Animorph

Message # 21 | 1:22 PM
Quote (tr)
• If I will by the package of $3.09 per month will I be able to access my data base not the customized thing but the submitted documents as resumes and other docs ?

if you are talking about entry's ,uploaded files and pictures then yes.
Quote (tr)
I have a job site and want to create a custom search and show the resumes submitted by the candidates to the employers. So the search must be based on the criteria , Is it possible to do ? If possible please tell me how can I do so ?

I don't think that this is possible with the uCoz search feature.
Quote (tr)
When I created the website Ucoz was showing the ads like site is free for one year only , so if I want to continue without paying will my site be removed ? I mean is it mandatory to create a new site every year or pay for the existing site ?

your site will exist aslong as it gets visitors , and it will be free forever too , only if you have no visitors for 40 day's your website will be flagged as inactive and you will get an e-mail with restoration code , if you do not click the code your website will be deleted within the 15 days

now can you please use search next time?
- Paid services: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-13008-1
- Site Search: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-5594-1
- uCoz web services are free. and you don't need to pay to have the website forever

Natashko

Message # 22 | 2:07 PM
tr,
Quote (tr)
If I will by the package of $3.09 per month will I be able to access my data base not the customized thing but the submitted documents as resumes and other docs ?

you need to be more specific. As the administrator, you have access to all the entries and files at your website. Of course, there are some system files, which can't be edited. Being a premium user doesn't effect it.
Quote (tr)
I have a job site and want to create a custom search and show the resumes submitted by the candidates to the employers. So the search must be based on the criteria , Is it possible to do ? If possible please tell me how can I do so ?

it has become possible after PHP was introduced to uCoz. See more about it here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-13078-1#74186
sana

Message # 23 | 6:07 AM
nice Natashko
Flappa

Message # 24 | 6:07 AM
I noticed you can buy the E-Shop as a business package, but will you be able to just buy it on its own ? also would like to ask, when will this be ready for public use ?

Thanks for reading.

------------------------------

Another thing i have noticed, i changed my design and now i cannot see my E-Shop, only way i can get to it is by setting it to show on main page ie: When opening the main page, redirect to: E-Shop

i am not seeing the E-shop anywhere on my site. Have tried restoring the shop but still does not show. You can look and see what i mean http://olivetree.ucoz.com/

Thank you for reading.

Post edited by Flappa - Sunday, 2011-01-09, 4:43 AM
Animorph

Message # 25 | 6:07 AM
Quote (Flappa)
I noticed you can buy the E-Shop as a business package, but will you be able to just buy it on its own ?

i don't thinks so , but we can only wait for these options if its fully launched

Quote (Flappa)
also would like to ask, when will this be ready for public use ?

in february it will be fully launched

Quote (Flappa)
Another thing i have noticed, i changed my design and now i cannot see my E-Shop, only way i can get to it is by setting it to show on main page ie: When opening the main page, redirect to: E-Shop

i am not seeing the E-shop anywhere on my site. Have tried restoring the shop but still does not show. You can look and see what i mean http://olivetree.ucoz.com/

Thank you for reading.

i think you should wait for an admin on this , but have you tried to "Update the design for all active modules" in common settings

Flappa

Message # 26 | 6:07 AM
yes have tried update design for all active modules, no luck with that.
Natashko

Message # 27 | 6:07 AM
Flappa,
Quote (Flappa)
I noticed you can buy the E-Shop as a business package, but will you be able to just buy it on its own

No

The E-shop module is installed at your website. But it is not displayed in the menu. The reason for this maybe that you have created your own menu with Site Menu Builder. In this case the default menu will not be displayed. You may edit your menu in CP->Design->Site menu builder. More information about it here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1#26197
Redirection to E-shop doesn't occur, when I go to the main page. That is why set it up once again in CP->Settings->Common settings->When opening the main page, redirect to->Save

leohbep

Message # 28 | 0:40 AM
I love my uCoz, but today gave me a lot of anger that I pay for a service that is "beta" ...

There are thousands of options that have the Online Store dont have, including options that should be in a store...

Search -> is impobile to search products of the online store with the search module..
User -> you cant never see a list of products that you upload in the store of your site.... and you cant see who user upload the product
Products --> we cant put the products in the top of the category.... u c

and there's a lot of other things!!!!

For me it is useless a online store without this ....

the truth that I was very disappointed after spending 4 years with uCoz! .. I love Ucoz, but the shop is very bad...

I hope they can resolve this soon, at least the search module...

www.BEPfanclub.com
khen

Message # 29 | 4:59 AM
Quote (leohbep)
today gave me a lot of anger that I pay for a service that is "beta" ...

relax, be patient when uCoz tries their best to answer your concerns.

Quote (leohbep)
Search -> is impobile to search products of the online store with the search module..

you're wrong, entries that you add in your e-shop are indexed by uCoz search engine. Read some information about Site search here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-13572-1.

Quote (leohbep)
User -> you cant never see a list of products that you upload in the store of your site.... and you cant see who user upload the product

In which particular page do you mean you can't see a list of products?

Quote (leohbep)
Products --> we cant put the products in the top of the category

Yes, you can put put the products in the top of the category. Explore and study more the Control Panel > Module Settings.

Quote (leohbep)
I love Ucoz, but the shop is very bad...

Since you started to love uCoz, you can't stop loving it! ...if you study more uCoz system and love what you do!

leohbep

Message # 30 | 3:34 PM
oh yeah, im in ucoz since 2007, i love they ucoz system... but i dont know, i dont like the shop sad

Quote (khen)
you're wrong, entries that you add in your e-shop are indexed by uCoz search engine. Read some information about Site search here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-13572-1.

Sunny said that for search in the e-shop u have to put "$MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$",, I put it, but doesn't work anyway sad

Quote (khen)
In which particular page do you mean you can't see a list of products?

in the user profile, u enter and u can see what the do, if they upload a news, or a photo, or a topic in the forum, etc... but i cant see if I or other user upload something in the e-shop.

Quote (khen)
Yes, you can put put the products in the top of the category. Explore and study more the Control Panel > Module Settings.

I can put entries of a lot of module in the top of the category, but not products in the top of the eshop, anyway, I will see again ahhaha

tahnks 4 answer me smile

and sorry for my english, I speak in spanish, but in the spanish forum nobody answer me soon hhaah

www.BEPfanclub.com
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » E-shop module release (beta-testing of the "E-shop” is over)
Search: