uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 316 | 10:25 AM
Quote (Kyle3812)
I know this is not an ISP problem for them.

It is an ISP problem (AT&T to be exact). Subscribers of this ISP cannot access websites on server 52 only, that's why some websites are available for them - they are just hosted on other servers.

Quote (Kyle3812)
Any ideas when these access problems will be fixed?

We have sent an official letter to the ISP and are waiting for their comments. I advise you to contact the ISP as well - you are their customers and it can help solve the problem faster.

Sunny

Message # 317 | 10:50 AM
I can also suggest that you try to use TOR to access your websites till the problem has been settled.
EWindfield

Message # 318 | 10:51 AM
Below is the traceroute

Tracing route to www.yoursdp.ucoz.org [193.109.247.52]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 79 ms 89 ms 70 ms 10.208.2.236
2 90 ms 79 ms 88 ms 203.116.22.194
3 67 ms 78 ms 89 ms 203.117.190.85
4 88 ms 99 ms 79 ms anutsi11.starhub.net.sg [203.118.3.227]
5 288 ms 390 ms 378 ms te7-2.ccr02.sjc04.atlas.cogentco.com [38.104.140.249]
6 286 ms 268 ms 279 ms te0-0-0-6.ccr22.sfo01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.0.177]
7 324 ms 319 ms 319 ms te0-3-0-1.ccr22.mci01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.6.41]
8 338 ms 319 ms 570 ms te0-2-0-3.ccr22.ord01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.6.202]
9 429 ms 418 ms 419 ms te0-3-0-1.ccr22.bos01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.24.57]
10 408 ms 419 ms 419 ms te0-4-0-3.ccr22.lpl01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.44.190]
11 436 ms 439 ms 418 ms te0-0-0-4.mpd22.ams03.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.37.105]
12 437 ms 439 ms 438 ms te0-3-0-1.mpd22.fra03.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.39.186]
13 417 ms 419 ms 419 ms te0-2-0-0.ccr21.fra06.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.48.101]
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * 340 ms te0-0-0-4.mpd22.ord01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.40.234]
19 337 ms 337 ms 339 ms te0-3-0-1.mpd22.mci01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.7.165]
20 345 ms 338 ms 359 ms te0-2-0-2.mpd22.sfo01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.7.226]
21 * * 471 ms s52.ucoz.net [193.109.247.52]

Intermitter connection of s52.
I'm running my webpage in Singapore, do I have to inform my ISP about this??
Sunny

Message # 319 | 11:43 AM
EWindfield, it is difficult to indentify the problem by the provided results. Try to run tracetcp: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-14360-16-1229049275
Sideways

Message # 320 | 12:29 PM
Quote (Sunny)
Sunny

So my is AT@T but i not clearly understand.
Where I need To Go?
I need to go just simple att office and then what to ask them? give IP address and ask them if it is block or not?
And What Is TOR?I don't get it? can you explain what it is doing please
Thanks For Your Work

Added (2012-03-27, 6:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Sunny)
I can also suggest that you try to use TOR to access your websites till the problem has been settled.

Thank VERY MUCH This Emergency helps now it opening but only with TOR.
Only One Thing When I opened it My Kaspersky write that something detected and tor not loaded so i turned off antivirus to make it work and it worked but i not like to work with turned off antivirus can you say how to do that this will work with antivirus?
Thanks Again
Sunny

Message # 321 | 1:08 PM
Quote (Sideways)
So my is AT@T but i not clearly understand.
Where I need To Go?
I need to go just simple att office and then what to ask them? give IP address and ask them if it is block or not?

You can just call them, I guess, provide the website address and the server IP 193.109.247.52 and ask to check. Most probably the server IP is on their block list. Please let us know about the result.

Quote (Sideways)
Thank VERY MUCH This Emergency helps now it opening but only with TOR.
Only One Thing When I opened it My Kaspersky write that something detected and tor not loaded so i turned off antivirus to make it work and it worked but i not like to work with turned off antivirus can you say how to do that this will work with antivirus?
Thanks Again

It must be possible to adjust the antivirus not to block this application, add TOR to trusted applications or smth like this (you need not to worry about its safety).

Sideways

Message # 322 | 0:35 AM
Quote (Sunny)

You can just call them, I guess, provide the website address and the server IP 193.109.247.52 and ask to check. Most probably the server IP is on their block list. Please let us know about the result.

ok i will prefer to go because this is not topic for call i think face to face better i will provide ip and ask them to check.Hope they will understand what i want to ask them.I will let you know about result smile
Kyle3812

Message # 323 | 1:00 AM
Is there any way to have my website moved from this server to one that AT&T is not blocking? Cause 3 of my users have AT&T.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 324 | 7:58 AM
Kyle3812, unfortunately it isn't possible for the team to move sites around on the servers. As to the problems you are encountering everyone who has a site that they are unable to access needs to be contacting the provider, they are the only people able to resolve this problem, uCoz is doing all that they can regarding this issue.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sideways

Message # 325 | 2:55 PM
hi.i will go to att this week i think
now i am writing from school computer
my website are opening in this computer
maybe they using different connection?
they sure using server computers but idk why here is opening
at my house my websites were always opening until this so i don't think that it is from computer and i have 3 computer and it not opening none from them .
also i put my website on host tracker it shows a lot of countries that have error with IP address that you give me.
so does it mean if i will ask att to unblock IP if it is blocked mean that only i will be able to enter my website and other countries still will have problems?

P.S. and other thing can i work on my website using school public computer server computers i mean without worrying about security of password so are there anyway to protect my password when using shared computer?
Post edited by Sideways - Thursday, 2012-03-29, 3:14 PM
Animorph

Message # 326 | 4:13 PM
Sideways, whats your website url? , and other country's will not have problems accessing your website. as far as i'm reading you just have problems with accesing your site on your home computers. so whats the message that ends up on your screen when your page is finished with loading?

and you can work on other computers, your websites will be always protected , just don't save passwords in browsers on your school computer, people can't delete your site if they access your CP because you saved the password on your school computer for example but they can damage stuff on your site , like deleting users , removing comments and so on. so don't save your website password in browsers on other pc's

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Sideways

Message # 327 | 0:39 AM
Problem Solved :
Idk what happened
in my home computer i revived error 500.
story is like this
morning wake up try my website not opening error 500 went to school access my website there work on some stuff write message here come to home open browser type website now it is opening.idk what happend access to my computer during my absent nobody can.so no thing changed on my computer during school.
If i have problems again i will contact you
Thanks For uCoz For His BIG Help smile
P.S. only change that i noticed it is in IP Server Still 52 But . IP is 193.109.247.162 It was this one 193.109.247.52 in the past lol hope i help you too smile
Sunny

Message # 328 | 9:32 AM
Sideways, the server IP has been changed to solve access issues for U.S. users smile
Sideways

Message # 329 | 12:22 PM
Quote (Sunny)
Sideways, the server IP has been changed to solve access issues for U.S. users

I see Thanks Very Much For Help uCoz :).
Ziral

Message # 330 | 4:59 AM
My site wearedefiance.clan.su is not loading for my clan. It works for me and a few others though.
"The connection to wearedefiance.clan.su was interrupted." is the message that is displayed.
How do I go about fixing this?
Post edited by Ziral - Tuesday, 2012-05-08, 5:01 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: