uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 301 | 2:53 PM
Test-User, at the moment the website is working fine. There are minor maintenance works on the servers, so some short-term unstable work is possible.
Test-User

Message # 302 | 4:04 PM
Sunny, at the moment it is working fine. Thanks for the fast answers you did for me.
Phosis

Message # 303 | 12:10 PM
Guys i need help...I don't remember the email I used to create a site. How can I retrieve it?
Sunny

Message # 304 | 12:21 PM
Phosis, if you can log in to the website Control panel, you can see the email in Common settings.
turtle6146

Message # 305 | 8:02 PM
hi ya my websites keep coming on and off they are www.turtlepromotions.co.uk,www.jimmycarney.com,www.eastlondonblack.ucoz.com & www.essexblackball.ucoz.com
senotajs

Message # 306 | 10:37 PM
Hi
why my website is not working?it loads 5 minutes and then when it finish loading it shows Error why?
there is my 2 websites

www.rihardsprocs.ucoz.lv
www.amater.ucoz.lv

i hope that you will help me.Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 307 | 11:27 AM
senotajs, turtle6146, I need results of traceroutes.

Actually the server is working fine. The access to the server was blocked by the Comcast network for its US subscribers, but this issue has been already solved. That's why we need tracing results to analyze the problem (it looks like only GB users are experiencing the problem at the moment).

EWindfield

Message # 308 | 5:16 PM
Hi, s52 was down for a couple of minutes just now.
Quite unstable sometime, I not sure, isn't because I am adding a lot of article?
-
And
-
I was wondering isn't possible for us to know how ucoz deal with ddos attack.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 309 | 3:38 AM
EWindfield, if possible could you please run a tracert and paste the results in this thread? This would help in the analysis of the problem you are encountering. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
blazedangel

Message # 310 | 9:38 PM
Ok major problem here.... i set up a site xxforsakenxx.ucoz.com and everyone can see it but me... it was working great until i signed out and closed chrome... now i am unable to get to the site or the control panel... i have tried accessing through ucoz and still no luck... i had a friend of mine access the control panel to see if i was blocked by ip and now she is also unable to see the site.... this is bothering me to no end and i need to know what i can do to fix this... my isp says it is on this end that the problem lies... please help and thanks in advance
Kyle3812

Message # 311 | 5:16 AM
http://www.onceinluv.com is not working for half of my users; while the other half have no problems. We all live in the USA. Is there any reason for this? They keep getting the connection has timed out.
Sunny

Message # 312 | 12:24 PM
Apparantly there are access problems on s52 for US users. You need to contact your Internet Service Providers. Besides, please provide traceroute results and specify your ISPs.
Sideways

Message # 313 | 11:39 PM
Hi.I have 2 websites in my account non of them is opening.Few Days Ago Everything was working but now i can not get there.It says problem loading page unable to connect.cannot establish connection to server in Firefox.
Here Is My Tracert for both websites
http://i44.tinypic.com/3492f5u.png (For First)
http://i44.tinypic.com/2lij7de.png (For Second)
So Can I hope to see my websites again?
Thanks
Kyle3812

Message # 314 | 1:49 AM
Quote (Sunny)

Any ideas when these access problems will be fixed? I know this is not an ISP problem for them. They can view some ucoz sites, but cannot view others.
Sideways

Message # 315 | 3:25 AM
Quote (Kyle3812)
Any ideas when these access problems will be fixed? I know this is not an ISP problem for them. They can view some ucoz sites, but cannot view others.

Same I Host a lot of website with ucoz with 2 accounts
first account holds 2 websites and they both opening
other account holds more than 2 but here only 2 are active others are in progress problem is with this that i listed above
So I can open my website from first account
but can not from second
first account is Russian website
but right now i need to work on second one which is in English i really need this to work because a lot of people already notified for my new website in Facebook and i set open date and now i go to work on it and boom not opening that will be
not good to people who really waiting it.So i don't want to feel bed in front of more 400 people that i set day and now i will told them that i can not open it.
Please Ucoz fix it i know you can.honestly i tried a lot of hosting but ONLY Ucoz is best and i told it everyone.i really can work only here it is very comfortable easy to work. smile
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: