Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Can't connect to a uCoz website
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:23 PM
Please check uCoz Server Status' in the following thread before posting: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1

When posting messages here, make sure that the website is inaccessible for everyone and not just for you.

• Provide the link to the inaccessible website.
  • Specify its server number if you know it.
  • Post the traceroute results (see the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ). If your website is inaccessible and you see Error 500 or 404 there is no need in providing the tracing results.
  • Indicate your IP address
  • If you can open the website in one browser, but can't do it in another, it means that there is a problem with browser settings or firewall.
  • If other users can access your website and you can't, most probably there are problems at your provider's end. See more here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-2258-16-1206449310

Sunny

Message # 1321 | 3:46 PM
Ken_D, LIBertea, one of the hard drives on server s104 has been replaced. At the moment, due to hard drive rebuild the websites on the server may have increased load time. After the rebuild has been finished, the server will be working in its regular mode.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ken_D

Message # 1322 | 3:48 PM
Sunny, how long time will it take to rebuild hard drive on s104?
LIBertea

Message # 1323 | 11:38 AM
S104 is still having issues as of now
Elvalianon

Message # 1324 | 11:48 AM
I've been getting server errors on a daily basis lately (as in last month). Usually if I refresh 5-10 times it works again, or when I wait 5 minutes. However, it is happening very frequently and becoming quite annoying.

I'm getting error: 500 - SERVER IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE TO DISPLAY THE REQUESTED PAGE

On all the below links:
www.truedragonblood.ucoz.com/
www.truedragonblood.ucoz.com/forum
www.truedragonblood.ucoz.com/admin

Server IP: 213.174.157.134

I was also having Server Errors when trying to log in on the truedragonblood forum. it started around 10PM CEST 11/7 yesterday and lasted till 12 PM CEST 12/7 today.
Post edited by Elvalianon - Tuesday, 2016-07-12, 11:50 AM
ucozpp

Message # 1325 | 1:28 PM
S104 is Long response and loading. Some time has 500 Error.
Sunny

Message # 1326 | 1:53 PM
The hard drive rebuild on s104 is still in progress. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
gemi

Message # 1327 | 7:45 AM
server s600 is down for a couple of days and all the sites on it are not accessible.
here is a screenshot for site: yacht.ovo.bg

please help me and all the users of server s600, thank you in advance.
Attachments: 1274241.jpg (17.4 Kb)

[url=http://shop.komaks.com [/url]
Sunny

Message # 1328 | 9:04 AM
gemi, we are looking into the issue.
Sunny

Message # 1329 | 9:19 AM
The problem has been fixed.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 1330 | 12:36 PM
Robocop, there are some technical issues on Server s104. Please, accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. Our technical department is already working on the issue. Can you provide us the URL addresses of the website, in case some of them aren't located on s104?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Robocop

Message # 1331 | 5:55 PM
I do have the issues on s104. main thing it will be fixed soon. this is the first time I´m seeing this on so many ucoz-sites, not only mine. and it´s the whole day. at times it works for a few minutes and than it´s down again. if this issues last longer than a day it will influence also google rankings for sure. I wouldn´t have a problem if the server is down for 1-2 hours, but this is really amateurish.

Added (2016-08-16, 5:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
6 hours later and still nothing happend. When will it be fixed? I won´t wait untill tomorrow. Better to switch to another server or provider then.
Post edited by Robocop - Tuesday, 2016-08-16, 5:58 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 1332 | 6:54 PM
Robocop, there is a hard drive rebuild on s104 right now. There are many sites hosted on this server, and that's why the rebuild takes a bit longer than usual. Our technical team is working hard to solve the issue as soon as possible.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Robocop

Message # 1333 | 7:28 PM
I understand, but a rough estimate of how long this could be take would help to know if I have to change the server or provider so that the google ranking is not adversely affected.
BraziluCoz

Message # 1334 | 1:13 AM
Hello, what is the forecast for the server 104 back?

Quote Paradox ()
Due to hard drive rebuild on Server s104 the websites hosted on the server may have increased load time. [16/08]

Hello! I am Ennio Sousa
Elexy

Message # 1335 | 2:55 AM
Three of my 5 sites are down, I hope this is resolved soon.
Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Post edited by Elexy - Wednesday, 2016-08-17, 3:12 AM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Search: