uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Secret question and secret answer
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:28 PM
Secret question is an important part of website security. Password changing, changing of security levels, deinstallation of modules - all this is possible only if you know the answer to the secret question. That's why don't rely on your memory and save answers on paper or in files protected by passwords.

The answer to the secret question can be changed in Webtop ( at guid.uid.me) -> U -> Setting -> Profile settings -> Security, but only if you know the current answer.

If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.

Or use the following form if you do not have access to your Control Panel: http://www.ucoz.com/contact/

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Natashko

Message # 61 | 2:21 PM
yojo, Animorph, is right. This is a free service. Just contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) or use the following form http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=contact
Shake

Message # 62 | 7:58 PM
You please, I www.muzicamp3.info, and I want to know the secret questions that mail ... but only I mia found someone pls help I want password and change it
Animorph

Message # 63 | 8:01 PM
Shake, if that is your website then you need to follow these steps

Quote (Sunny :D)
If you forgot the answer to the secret question contact Technical Support via your Control Panel ("Help" tab) and provide proofs that the website is yours.

Or use the following form if you do not have access to your Control Panel: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=contact

To busy building a passive income online ;)
ash8744

Message # 64 | 4:56 PM
hi, i forgot my secret answer, so i contacted technical support with proof info such as both my website's names and i was logged into my account when i sent the message so i guess technical support will recieve my email proof too? but i haven't recieved a reply yet, can someone tell me when is the usual time for response. Thanks.
A.R.
Animorph

Message # 65 | 5:30 PM
Quote (ash8744)
an someone tell me when is the usual time for response.

normally you will get the answer in one or two days , if there aren't tons of questions sended

Natashko

Message # 66 | 1:11 PM
ash8744, check PM. I have sent the information we need from you to help you with this issue. Maybe it will be quicker this way.
ash-r

Message # 67 | 2:47 PM
Quote (Natashko)
ash8744, check PM. I have sent the information we need from you to help you with this issue. Maybe it will be quicker this way.

hi plz check the message i sent you all the details i could provide you with.

A.R.
Banana

Message # 68 | 12:36 PM
how long will it take to get an answer to my help form that i filled in?
or can you help me this way quicker?
what do i need to send or do:) i forgot my Administrative password, then i wanted the remind password.. XD but i forgot the secret answer.. XD
Natashko

Message # 69 | 1:14 PM
Banana, check PM. I have sent you all the necessary information
Cavani

Message # 70 | 5:43 PM
Hi ! Help ! I forgot my secret question to the my web-site! http://filmeseriale.do.am/! A hacker tried to a crack my web-site and I told a friend the password and sent a request to you to reset all my passwords! And now I don't know the secret question: (! Please help me!
Animorph

Message # 71 | 7:17 PM
Cavani, please read :
Quote (Sunny)

kalmakhelidze

Message # 72 | 4:05 PM
Can not remember the name of favorite animal to see what we can be anywhere? I need to recall its
Listen plaze send meseje kalmakhelidze19@gmail.com
Animorph

Message # 73 | 4:07 PM
kalmakhelidze, if you read all the post above then you should know this but since you are new here:
Quote (Sunny)

Animorph

Message # 74 | 4:19 PM
kalmakhelidze, read this post! go to your CP ---> help ---> Technical support ---> Send them a message that you lost your password and proof that the website is yours
kalmakhelidze

Message # 75 | 4:28 PM
Archive of correspondence with the Support
No messages in the archive
Important information!
Money are charged after a question has been sent. If a question is very complex and requires long examination, a support employee will set a higher cost for the question, and the question will be considered after you approve the price.

If a question was answered in more than 24 hours the payment will not be charged.

If you are not satisfied with the answer, click "Unsatisfied with the answer". The request will be sent to a superior officer and if the answer was really of low quality, the money will be returned to the account. If you complaint about the quality will be groundless, then you will not be able to use this feature any more.

Payment is charged for the first message in a thread only, all subsequent messages concerning one question do not require payment.

Hide selected messages

uCoz system documentation and useful materials ↑

* forum.ucoz.com - Support Community (* necessary for examination).
* video.ucoz.com - video tutorials on uCoz system.
* faq.ucoz.com - frequently asked questions and answers to them.
* helper.ucoz.com - Unofficial forum which provides non-standard solutions and help to the users of the system uCoz.

Write a new message to the Support
The balance of the account $0.00 is not enough to apply to Technical Support. Application to Support costs $0.5.
[ Refill personal account ]

Excuse me that I entered here, and now I have to enter into a letter that I wrote
Listen

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Secret question and secret answer
Search: