uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Site Menu Builder
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:50 PM
If you want to add one more menu or edit the existing, follow this guide.

Go to Control Panel > [Site menu builder]

After you click on "Create menu" a new pop-up window will appear. Enter a name of your menu (e.g. "Site_menu"), select display mode (usually it is vertical) and click save.

In "Site menu builder" you should pay attention to the following:

а) $SMENU_1$ - a code used in default templates to display site menu. A new created menu must have this $code$.
б) "+ Add menu item" – this link will call a pop-up window by means of which you can add menu items.
в) Under "Modules in use" you can see a list of all active modules. Click on a link to see url of a module.

Let's add "Ad Board" to our menu as an example.
First click on "Ad Board" in "Modules in use" and copy the url to the clipboard.

Then click on "+ Add menu item" and enter a name of the item and paste its url in a window that will appear. Click "Apply".

In the same way you can add other menu items.
To change the order of items drag them by means of a mouse.
If you want to add a subitem, click on a cross near the necessary item and drag it on the item, under which you want it to appear:

After you have made all necessary changes, please click "Save".
If your new menu doesn’t appear automatically you may need to resave the corresponding template (e.g. Top part of the website).

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Jan

Message # 166 | 10:05 PM
Dartz, thanx for respond.
MysticDragon

Message # 167 | 8:38 AM
In my website,there was a menu and I created another menu which I made horizontal but it is not displayed.
I want it to display it in the forum section.
Where should I post this code?
<?if($SMENU_2$)?><!-- <bc> -->$SMENU_2$<!-- </bc> --><?endif?>

my website-www.mysticdragon.ucoz.com

Post edited by MysticDragon - Saturday, 2011-01-22, 8:38 AM
Animorph

Message # 168 | 12:17 PM
MysticDragon, go to Cp ---> Design ---> Design Management (templates) ---> Forum ---> general appearance of forum pages ----> paste the $SMENU_2$ where you want the menu to appear
To busy building a passive income online ;)
charme

Message # 169 | 7:24 PM
Hi i have created 2 menues 2 sets of pages to make my site different menu's for bilingual site
how i can make different menus to appear on different pages now i only have one active menu on all pages but i need russian menu for russian pages english menu for english pages
please help the conditional is too hard for me to create thanks
Natashko

Message # 170 | 11:24 AM
charme, I have already answered you here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-12412-1#69163 Creating multiple threads is against forum rules.
PakatheGohlub

Message # 171 | 8:57 PM
I want a horizontal menu site how to do it?

Thanks

Animorph

Message # 172 | 9:02 PM
Quote (Sunny)
After you click on "Create menu" a new pop-up window will appear. Enter a name of your menu (e.g. "Site_menu"), select display mode (usually it is vertical) and click save.

lets start reading it can do wonders smile there is a vertical option but you can also make it horizontal when creating a menu there at the display options ^^

Natashko

Message # 173 | 1:23 PM
PakatheGohlub, read the first post more carefully. And you can only create a horizontal menu. There is no way you can change the default vertical menu into horizontal one.
Hamsterstudio

Message # 174 | 10:00 AM
Hi how can i duplicate for example "site news" in menu? I want to rename the second one but i want to have same function as the first.
CodeResolution

Message # 175 | 10:48 AM
Hamsterstudio, I don't believe this function is available in uCoz. You must make another addition manuelly.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Natashko

Message # 176 | 12:29 PM
Hamsterstudio, I believe Site menu builder will help you with it. CP->Main » Site menu builder->press Change and change the name of the menu item as well as its URL->Apply
Hamsterstudio

Message # 177 | 2:10 PM
but how should url look . I mean if i should use publisher modul twice ? Becouse when i use same url in both it will only 1 page
Animorph

Message # 178 | 4:23 PM
Hamsterstudio, well i don't know what you mean with using the publisher twice you cannot use the module itself twice , but in the site menu you can create several names wih locations of the category's in the pblisher , for example you want the users to go to test category in the publisher by clicking 1 link then this would work:

Quote (Natashko)
I believe Site menu builder will help you with it. CP->Main » Site menu builder->press Change and change the name of the menu item as well as its URL->Apply

if this is not what you want be more specific please

Natashko

Message # 179 | 12:37 PM
Hamsterstudio,
Quote (Hamsterstudio)
I want to rename the second one but i want to have same function as the first.

which functions do you mean? Maybe it is possible that you can use 2 different modules that have similar features and just rename them with the help of Site menu builder
TVAI

Message # 180 | 2:00 AM
when ever i log in to my Admin account on my website i dont see the "Admin Bar" on the top? How can i enable it back? Please reply
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » Site Menu Builder (How To Create/Edit Menu's)
Search: