When posting messages here, make sure that the website is inaccessible for everyone and not just for you.
- Provide the link to the inaccessible website.
- Specify its server number if you know it.
- Post the traceroute results (see the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ). If your website is inaccessible and you see Error 500 or 404 there is no need in providing the tracing results.
- Indicate your IP address
- If you can open the website in one browser, but can't do it in another, it means that there is a problem with browser settings or firewall.
- If other users can access your website and you can't, most probably there are problems at your provider's end. See more here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-2258-16-1206449310