Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Can't connect to a uCoz website
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:23 PM
Please check uCoz Server Status' in the following thread before posting: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1

When posting messages here, make sure that the website is inaccessible for everyone and not just for you.

• Provide the link to the inaccessible website.
  • Specify its server number if you know it.
  • Post the traceroute results (see the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ). If your website is inaccessible and you see Error 500 or 404 there is no need in providing the tracing results.
  • Indicate your IP address
  • If you can open the website in one browser, but can't do it in another, it means that there is a problem with browser settings or firewall.
  • If other users can access your website and you can't, most probably there are problems at your provider's end. See more here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-2258-16-1206449310

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 1171 | 1:10 PM
LIBertea, the server is working now properly.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fztm

Message # 1172 | 5:52 AM
http://www.daily-ptc.info/ cant open

"SERVER IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE
TO DISPLAY THE REQUESTED PAGE" on 12.46(GMT+7) and still cant open

Thank You
Sunny

Message # 1173 | 11:57 AM
fztm, due to technical problem server s104 was temporarily inaccessible. At the moment the server is working in its regular mode.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 1174 | 12:16 PM
This happens more often this month. Anoying for me and my users angry s104
Attachments: 9890573.png (162.4 Kb)

!
Sunny

Message # 1175 | 2:40 PM
Ed05, please provide also the exact time period(s) when it happened.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
SeraphiniteSoftware

Message # 1176 | 9:43 PM
seraphinitesoft.ucoz.com doesn't work on any client
server: s19 (195.216.243.99)
Post edited by SeraphiniteSoftware - Wednesday, 2015-05-20, 9:49 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 1177 | 7:22 AM
SeraphiniteSoftware, your website looks fine.
Attachments: 0351138.png (357.0 Kb)

1F4BF3B
SeraphiniteSoftware

Message # 1178 | 5:08 AM
Yes, on yesterday all was fine. What was the problem? I'm your customer. So you must provide service without any problems.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1179 | 2:40 PM
SeraphiniteSoftware, unfortunately the server your website is hosted on was subject to a DDoS attack yesterday which resulted in a period of down-time. This problem has since been resolved and the server is now operating in normal mode.

As a service we aim to have the highest possible up-time for our servers, however, there are cases due to factors out of our control where a server will experience down-time due to emergency maintenance or incidents such as DDoS attacks. There are control measures in place to limit these, although, there is always a chance there will be a service impact as a result of those situations arising.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Mir

Message # 1180 | 6:33 PM
Hello,
I have a ticket opened in tech. support - Ticket#2015052110001252
My question is:
1. Is their any other way to contact you beside the option with emails (from the form contact us, or direct email)? (I am not able to enter Control Panel and website is not available)? Do you have a chat tech support? Or phone tech support?
Need some urgent resolution of the problem with the website..., so would like to know what are the ways to contact you.

Thank you
SeraphiniteSoftware

Message # 1181 | 6:37 PM
Ok. Thanx for detailed description. Btw, today was the same situation, wasn't it?
Mir

Message # 1182 | 4:12 AM
Quote Mir ()
Hello,
I have a ticket opened in tech. support - Ticket#2015052110001252
My question is:
1. Is their any other way to contact you beside the option with emails (from the form contact us, or direct email)? (I am not able to enter Control Panel and website is not available)? Do you have a chat tech support? Or phone tech support?
Need some urgent resolution of the problem with the website..., so would like to know what are the ways to contact you.

Thank you

Hello again,
Can someone explain how it is usually works in Ucoz with Tech. support?
What are the timelines in case if website down or their are others tech. problems?
I didn't thought about those things when purchased the hosting, since get used to some standards in tech. problem resolving on the side of hosting.
Didn't even finished to configure the website after the purchase and it went down. It started with problem access to Control Panel and now it is totally down with domain detached. So, the problem is not solved for 48 hours...
What steps should I take (beside ticket opening in tech support) to solve it?
Will it help if I will call you?
Do you need any additional information? (actually everything was provided in ticket..).

Thank you!

p.s. ticket number - Ticket#2015052110001252
Post edited by Mir - Saturday, 2015-05-23, 4:13 AM
Felicia

Message # 1183 | 10:39 AM
Mir, as you were previously informed, the situation you’ve reported was already forwarded to our technical team. The issue has been confirmed and is in process of being resolved. Unfortunately we are unable to provide an exact ETA as to how long it will take until it is fixed, but I can assure you that this will happen as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience!

On contacting support: for now our technical support team cannot be contacted by others means. Please feel confident knowing at times we do encounter a small backlog of support tickets and therefore some cases can require up to 48 hours for our team to investigate. If you encounter an unusually long waiting period feel more than free to post here on the forums.

SeraphiniteSoftware, you are correct. Hopefully this will settle down soon. smile

Good things come to those who wait!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1184 | 12:02 PM
Mir, even better news, the situation surrounding your website has been resolved and access has been restored. You should soon receive a reply from our technical department confirming this if you haven't already. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Clyde

Message # 1185 | 6:22 PM
server s102 - not listed as being serviced.

We are all getting

"403 YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS PAGE" screen.

I can access my panel okay.

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Post edited by Clyde - Monday, 2015-05-25, 2:11 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Search: