Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Can't connect to a uCoz website
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:23 PM
Please check uCoz Server Status' in the following thread before posting: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1

When posting messages here, make sure that the website is inaccessible for everyone and not just for you.

• Provide the link to the inaccessible website.
  • Specify its server number if you know it.
  • Post the traceroute results (see the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 ). If your website is inaccessible and you see Error 500 or 404 there is no need in providing the tracing results.
  • Indicate your IP address
  • If you can open the website in one browser, but can't do it in another, it means that there is a problem with browser settings or firewall.
  • If other users can access your website and you can't, most probably there are problems at your provider's end. See more here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-2258-16-1206449310

Wrath

Message # 106 | 3:41 PM
Hi i was wondering why i cant seem to get on my site (Rclegends.ucoz.com)
is this site working for anyone else..?
when i try to access the site all it says is that google chrome cannot connect to rclegends.ucoz.com
DaveedBrown

Message # 107 | 3:41 PM
Wrath, I can see it with FF and Chrome 11 too. Do you have any problems with another uCoz sites?
Yeah, this is a signature...

Greetings from
Hungarian
uCoz
Forum! :)
Post edited by DaveedBrown - Friday, 2011-05-06, 9:34 PM
Sanjay_149

Message # 108 | 3:42 PM
Wrath, Working fine for me.
Unlike computers, no human brain has ever said:" Hard drive full."
Mugen_Boy

Message # 109 | 3:42 PM
Same here, works fine.
I guess your connection had problems when you tried to go to your site.

AnimationShop.uCoz
CodeResolution

Message # 110 | 3:42 PM
Wrath, can you still not access your site? It works fine, this is most likely your internet connection.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Wrath

Message # 111 | 3:42 PM
my internet is pretty fast and works fine but it still does not work=\ i had this problem before.. when my sister is using her laptop, the internet speed goes down by half so i cant "sometimes" access it but i tried today when my sister isnt on and it still doesnt work=\ ill try to use mozilla firefox or somthing and try thanks

Edit: well, i tried mf and it still doesnt work, so i guess it is my connection problem.. thanks
Edit: and btw does anyone know of any program that can boost it?
Edit: WAIT, MY OTHER UCOZ SITE WORKS FINE?
Edit: soz for the edits but.. the funny thing is.. i had a site before rclegends.. it had a stupid name so my friend and i changed the name... and made a new website called rclegends, they practically have the exact same things i had on the old on, i tried both and it does not seem to work, but my 3rd site does?
Edit: is it possible to be ipbanned from ur own site? from another owner?

Added (2011-05-08, 10:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
does anyone have any solutions!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Post edited by Wrath - Sunday, 2011-05-08, 5:44 PM
PixelKhaos

Message # 112 | 3:42 PM
The problem might be with you internet provider.
My friend can't see my site, but I can.
S50 doesn't work with Telia in Sweden.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Post edited by Acid - Monday, 2011-05-09, 9:35 AM
tgf

Message # 113 | 3:42 PM
I got calls from south carolina and bahamas, they can't open ucoz sites
Wrath

Message # 114 | 3:43 PM
i live in the bahamas, i can open ucoz sites, its not my internet, it works with a proxy...
Natashko

Message # 115 | 3:43 PM
Wrath, By all appearances the problem is at your end. For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser.
Acid, tgf, the same should be advised to your friends.
Wrath

Message # 116 | 3:43 PM
Quote (Natashko)
Wrath, By all appearances the problem is at your end. For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser.
Acid, tgf, the same should be advised to your friends.

well, i tried the site on my moms pc but it didnt work, it was the same internet and operating system,
1.no admin rights =\
2.i cant atm ill try later
3.none thats been installed since my site worked
4.doesnt work
5.it is =\
and btw is it possible i could be ipbanned from site or somthing ? or will it say if i am
Natashko

Message # 117 | 3:43 PM
Wrath, I suggest you try to work from another copy using another network provider for testing purposes. If that won't work, we recommend to do the tracing of the website and sent us the results. (See the instructions here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/30-2310-1 )
Miguel

Message # 118 | 3:43 PM
Why is my site not working?

http://befirst.ucoz.com

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 119 | 3:43 PM
Miguel,

Your site works fine when I open it up. If it was not working earlier it may have been a temporary server issue. That's what I'd guess at any rate.

Hope this helps happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Animorph

Message # 120 | 3:44 PM
Site works correctly , i can enter it without problems , please specify your problem correctly and explain what happens
To busy building a passive income online ;)
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Can't connect to a uCoz website (server is not available, site is down, site inaccessible)
Search: